Reviews for Dancing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
absaloutly amazing i love this story definatly a favourite!
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I am becoming addicted to your amazing stories, you should keep writing. I will be so sad when I run out of fics to read.
karagrace chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was HOT! And I can completely see Grissom as some having this wildly hot sexual nature underneath all that exterior. It's always the ones you don't expect!
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
OK, so what are the chances of this entire fic being acted out and added as a DVD extra to one of the seasons? Or we could take this fic and a some choice others and have a compilation DVD called "GSR Gold."

What do you think? It would make millions.

That dance scene... phew! Nice job.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
WOW!

Fantastic!

Really hot I mean burning hot

Loved it
December Wind chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I wouldn't really say anyone was out of character. We never really see Grissom outside of his work/supervisory role so of course he's restrained. I really like the way you portrayed Nick in this one. In one season (3?) he's trying to get her to go out or set her up with his friends and then all of a sudden it stops. They almost never have any social conversations in the locker room anymore the way they did in the first two seasons and you give the two of them a connection in this.
jenstog chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
def. ooc, but def. hot! Not gonna lie, the whole club scene isn't my fav, you do 'in character' gsr so well that the ooc throws me. Don't you worry though,just b/c I like GSR most doesn't mean I can't enjoy some hot Nick & Greg too! And a Sara sandwich? Why not? hehe
no1momof2munchkins chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
WOW! I loved this. Thanks for sharing it.
Wander52 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh man...what a dance...would love more...great job.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Someone linked me to your fics and I just read all of them. Great job! You write GSR very well.
nonamefonow chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Another great story! Wow...you're SO great at this! Can't wait for another story. Oh...enjoy season 8, because season 9 has started in a depressing way :( Anyhoo..great work! :)
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Favorite Line: Black button-down, black slacks, dark beard—Grissom was in a nightclub, and she was trapped between the lean, muscular bodies of two of her coworkers.

Oh! Thank you so very much for this erotically wonderful visual!

Great story and just the perfect way to start my weekend!
Vplasgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
WOW! This was incredibly sensual and erotic. You definitely have a way with words. Your love of them is in every sentence making this fandom very fortunate that you fell for the GSR.

On Grissom characterization, I didn't find this OOC. It's easy to believe that Grissom's passion for his work and desire to excel would translate into his romantic or sexual relationships.
CSIpassion chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wonderful fan fic. Absolutely wonderful!
toothchick chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
WOW! WOW! WOW! The word Hot doesn't even come close to how intense this story is! Your words are so powerful, that I could almost see & feel them!

I definitely love a hot & sensual Grissom!