Reviews for Okaeri
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 11 . 4/12
This was so cute! I'm so glad that you wrote about their natural development by just spending time with each other, instead of forcing them together.

It had all this emotional ups and downs but still was so much fun to read, because their interactions were mostly light, flirty and funny! I loved it. Especially Sasuke's soft side. And it was amazing how you squeezed the other side characters in :D At least they weren't left out! hehehe

Anyways, lots of love to you!
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Yes, yes, so much yes.
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Yes,the forehead flick! He showed he lives her, even if she doesn't understand. There is know way that he would do anything that would remind him of how much Itachi meant with a forehead flick that he would flick someone else in the forehead unless it was another family member. Amazing chapter!
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
This is my favorite chapter so far, it was very well written and showed many complex emotions.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
Well...I'll start off by saying that I've read this story more times that I can count...and I felt the same emotions every time...the same angst, romance and joy. You're absolutely fabulous for being able to come up with a story like this...I sure wouldn't be able to. Please don't stop writing SasuHina! :)
Moose Voose chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Beautiful natural development and just darn cute.
anne chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
imo still one of the best sasuxhina fic i've read here on .
anne chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
i'm going to add this to my fav.

great read!
anne chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
this is a good chapter.. especially the end.

"Stand up tall, Hinata, and remember your pride."
ChoppingBoard chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
very nice. the development was just appropriate and nothing seemed out of place. i would've wanted more for the epilogue though :)
anne chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
i like hinata in this fic. she had more dimension.

great fic. thank you for the read
kawena85 chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Lovely story. I really enjoyed it. :)
372259 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Awww Shino was so sweet here ! I feel so bad for everything Hinata is going through :( Amazing writing!
372259 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
What a sad chapter! I feel so bad for Hinata! :'(
Gosh, I adore Naruto, but sometimes he can be so obliviously cruel!
Wonderful writing :)