Reviews for War is Jericho
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Randy wins this one.

Jericho squealing, funny. What are Randy's thighs made of?

Vince McMahon, the Prime Minister of the WWE. Yeah, that's about right.
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
"What material are your thighs made up of?" That was HILARIOUS.

And "Bombs away!" with the milk carton. I would never have thought of that!
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
ah i love this, dunno why i havent read any before but i'll check them out now. i dont get it though, is like chris supposed to have something wrong with him? confused but enteretained none the less
Italian Admiration chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow Becky.

I loved the comment about Orton's thighs.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I always love reading your Jericho oneshots. Being a huge Jerichoholic, it's so nice to see someone who can actually write Jericho and not make him sound completely OOC. I hope you don't decide to quit writing these, because they always make me laugh and I love reading them.

D'oh, Chris! For once, Randy said something that made sense. Didn't Chris know that it's a show draft, not a war draft? LMAO. I love how he is always going on about "defyment" with Lance Cade. "You cannot defy your war general!"

LOL.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I was at Jay's house when I checked my email and saw this, but I couldn't read it then because we were going to a concert. Sorry this is so late.

WHY IS LANCE CADE ALWAYS DEFYING CHRIS?

Chris should be in Iraq. He could command everyone around, and we'd be out of there in no time.

Of course Randy is the enemy!

Those cartons of milk are so gross. I hate them.

I just thought I'd put that out there.
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Haha

Chris is so crazy!

I love him!

You can't stop!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
How do you manage to think of these?

Do you mean other people are ripping off your Jericho one-shots?

Cause that sucks.
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
lol! I love Chris.

PLEASE don't stop writing these, i love them! They make my day!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
If it's the last one, I can honestly say that you do them better than everyone else.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh boy, Jericho is losing it.
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, please don't stop! D: I LOVE reading your Jericho one-shots! *glomps story* But, then again, if they're no longer fun for you to write, then I guess you shouldn't continue just because I'm addicted to them.

My favorite line: "What material are your thighs made of?" XD I've been wondering that, too, actually...

I love your punchlines. They're genius.

And congratulations; I want some chocolate milk now. .
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Jericho can't get drafted,hes gay,over 30,and 'Canadian'.

sucka emcee's 'cuz they don't got no rhymes like these