Reviews for Pretend Preformance
animeXmangalover chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
'Why is there sparkles' I crack up so hard on that line L welcome to the land of fangirls
XD
I love the story alot you should definitely start on squel on this seriously ;)
'A.X.M.L
thankspetevibes chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Okay first of all. You talk about Harry Potter, THEN you quote a My Chem song and I just about die from a heart attack (ironic) and THEN to top it all off, you write one of the best LawLight Oneshots I've ever read in my life. I'm just. I CAN'T.
20000 exp points for you madam.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That. Was. So. Motherfucking. Cute. *fangirl squeal!* I loved it, thought it was the cutest oneshot ever
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Awwwww! I found this way to hilarious
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
To be honest, my bias is Light x L, and not the other way around, however, since the fic was quite interesting, I just had to make an exception and read it. Though, L does seem a bit OOC... *totally cannot imagine L grinning wolfishly*

Other than that, good job. Thanks for sharing.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Never get a pretend boy- or girlfriend raito! Haven't you learned anything from Asian dramas?! Well... I guess not... But they make a cute couple X3
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice idea :-).
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love this so much-high school AU, LxLight, no Kira-Love. It.
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love this story :D I found it a while back and I just refound it now and it just brightened up my bad day. Thanks for that. By the way, you said you were inspired by a Draco/Harry story... I kno wit's been a while, but do you by any chance remember that story? Draco/Harry is one of my favorite slash couples and I'd like to read that story :D So if you do remember it, please send me a link, or the name, or the author. Whatever's more convenient. If you don't, well that's fine too. You're a great author, so yeah. Write on :)
Yoime chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'm seriously and permanently afraid of rabid fangirls. I do appreciate myself as a closet pervert, but no more, no less. So I'm prompt to never in my life get famous, ever, because it'd be ubberly scarring. On the light side, I loved your fic, mostly because I loved L. And actually, with all his mighty genius mind, Raito is prone to look over some very important detail, as he does here, so it was really nice and easy to read, no ooc things involved -which I do appreciate. Thanks for writing and sharing it! -
Flight-of-the-Nightingales chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I'm actually not nor have ever been a yaoi fan (please don't kill me LxLight fangirls) I've never objected to it, I believe love is love etc. But I swear this fic is changing me XD You have a superb grasp of character, both L and Raito were accurately portrayed and it left me wanting more. This is the first yaoi fanfic I've read and I definitely give it a thumbs up!
Billie Holiday chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Alright so, I noticed some grammatical errors here and there, nothing too serious but still noticeable... I'd think with a once over you'd be able to pick them out easily! So then this can become beyond amazing.

It was pretty funny, it wasn't over done and I'm glad you left out the lemon (there's enough smut on this site to last a lifetime) so in other words I thought everything was nicely executed!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
loved it.
pomidor chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was awsome! Could you please tell me the name of that HarryxDraco stroy?
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid Raito. That was fantastic!