Reviews for Dust on the Edges
mipib2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was great - conveyed Sam's reactions better than Show, imo. Very much liked this.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love Dunkin' Donuts.

I printed off a few of your stories and read them overnight at work the other day and I wanted to let you know that I think you do such a great job just hitting the boys right where it hurts... and where it feels good.

Really liked this.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This made me giggle: “How is it that you know this stuff, you weirdo? Do you look up the history of donut corporations between google searches for aswangs and wights?”

And this was just heartbreaking: "Make him stay with him, stop wandering off like this, leaving Sam behind, alone and confused in the dust like an abandoned toy." Powerful imagery.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
If there ever was a story that could capture the hopelessness of Sam unable to help Dean - it's this one.

Very well done.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I love that you addressed this issue and how you wrote the brothers. Neat story. It was a pleasure to read
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Nice story.

I'm wondering if Sam notice these little facts this season... My guess, no, he's too busy sneaking around with Ruby.

I really like the Sam from your story. :)
lembas7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
God, I love this. Such a poignant ending, too. Stark and gut wrenching and emotional in that scraping-over-bone way that is so _boys_. :) Love it. :)
InSecret chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Lovely :)
Kaimi Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw! I loved that! It made me feel a little more sympathetic to Sam. Because honestly sometimes in wonder how he can be so blind in the show? This made him seem much more tune into what may be going on with Dean. Great work and great writing.