Reviews for Year of the Spark: October 9 to 10
odd ball chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
damb thats good wish that could be a real episode id watch with great interest and to boot that short lived kiss talk about an end if that is hope not though? ; ] [ jaw need to rtrive from floor DR. E. is back yeah baby! [hehe]
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
A good story. Please post more!
Erin87 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Oh, wonderful! Very touching and nice. *sigh* Elizabeth should so come back!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Cool I love this! Keep going!
TubaPrincess chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Aww.. that's the end? It seems like it's a beginning.. how are she and the replicators going to destroy the wraith? That really is a great intro to a bigger story :)
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
gosh i almost feel like crying over that except im happy. (i dont do happy tears) it was lovely :)
Hannah554 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Amazing story, I love how everyone was so comepltely in character and yet subtly different at the same time. It was very realistic considering how much time had passed since they'd last been together. Like the other fic I just reviewed, they should have put this into the show, damn tptb and their lack of creative ability.

Now, where's the sequel?

Hannah
ancientesha chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
ah c'mon! hey, its good to hear from you guys. i was just thinking of this fic :D how is it that he knew lizbeth was alive? *grin* care to explain in another chapter or two? ;)
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Don't you dare even leave it right there. I better see more chapters or I'll hunt you down and beat you with a Styrofoam bat. Will John tell who it was that saved them? Will he make it sound like he doesn't know? Who is in charge at the moment Sam or Wolsey? I do wish Elizabeth had left John with a way to communicate with her.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
omg what happend
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I hope you update this. I want to see Elizabeth and John meet. I want to know if it is possible for Elizabeth to come back to Atlantis. I want to know if this time John can leave something behind so that Elizabeth can contact John whenever she needs or wants to. I wonder if they have found something in Atlantis that can be used as a long range communications device, or maybe Elizabeth's replicators have created such a device?
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
O, I'm so looking forward to more, really, I'm on the edge of my seat *is waiting*. Great story.
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
dun, dun DUN! Ooh i cant wait for the next bit!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
hmm would very much like to know where this is going. camt wait til the next bit :)
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I'm hooked!...Reel me in!