Reviews for A Death Eater's Lament
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 1/9
Where is the rest of the story ?
notjustme22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
After initially wondering where the rest of the story had gone (I had skimmed parts of it some time ago, but don’t remember having read it as a whole) I finally found it on your website. Apart from some minor points (the end came somewhat abruptly and you did not really disclose, what would happen to Muggleborns who are not yet in the Wizarding World; seeing Draco described as the “horrible person” of the story instead of Lucius was a bit strange – not meaning Lucius necessarily HAS to be evil, but I think he has more potential to real evilness than Draco – on the other hand I realize you needed a villain to make it work) I really, really enjoyed it! Especially the slow development between Lucius and Ginny was quite plausible and interesting to read. Thanks for sharing!
kristalee.keeling chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
this looks great so far
SakinaWithLove chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good beginning ... let's see how he reacts to Ginny's poor condition ...
black111star chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
aww.. ill look for it
Lola Leila chapter 2 . 6/9/2012

I just looked up the website, by copying and pasting it into my browser and google. It didn't show up. It might take a little time for it to be available. Looking forward to continuing to read your stories.
Longlost chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
When will it be up on aff? I got to chapter 6 and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
yearprincess chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Where's adult fanfiction?
black111star chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Whoa. not my type at all. I was hoping for a powerful assertive Draco but not that kind of assertive. Holly f*ck. If your goal was to freak readers out then you accomplished it with me.
E. Edwin chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I feel like the part where Lucius goes to North Ameica feels a little forced in this chapter. Very good overall.
E. Edwin chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Amazing. Great premise, well written, great ending. I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of this story! :)
Peacheschica chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
I enjoyed reading this fic, even if Draco was the evil character. Thanks for wricing this!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I just made your day
colao chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
I truly enjoyed your story!
equisetum chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
I love that he trusts her and is concerned about her enough to want her to learn wandless magic!