Reviews for Konoha Exiles II: Time Warp
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 20 . 8/14
thanks for giving a summery of what was to happen instead of leaving it incomplete. thanks for sharing your stories.
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 7/17
just wondering... why is it sasuke sarutobi? its hiruzen sarutobi
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 6/23
Ch 20

Tsunade in Konoha and Kushina alive made everything basically to shine.

I would like to see detailed carnage of the bandits and the mighty Gato in the traps and war machines of death but that will do.

You created few very good stories.

Maybe now between raising from the Joker and the revealing of the sith lord secrets I'll see your stories and the favorite are way too much to be seen all now but maybe later I'll see your favorites.

I have hundreds more plus other things so I don't know what will be next. Depends of the desired taste in different moments of the stories.

But this time Naruto lived happy life.
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 6/23
Ch 18

Better paranoid over preparing for wor in supplies especially for those cases. Nothing is known beneath the surface. Expect the worst celebrate in the best. Blow steam in the middle. Big guns for challenge.
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 6/23
Ch 17

Understanding the foxes not so bad. Basically they are from the wild hound family. About cousin of the wolfs .

And did the twins know?
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/23
Ch 7

If some other clans and civilians are included in the police and the Uchiha as the highest rank in the police that massacre would be avoided. And Sasuke may be ticking bomb. With that arrogance and demanding. Like rotten trash.
satomika chapter 20 . 6/4
Nice and cute!

But I prefer the action, drama, mystery, and romance during the first Exile series...
This was a good read but the first one was way better you should have naruto and mica fight kami or something but it was good
Kwkwk chapter 20 . 2/15
This ending sucks I think that if you didn't rush it you would have got a lot more faves and rewiews
lonewolf420 chapter 20 . 2/10
I actually liked both stories but they should have been kept seperate from each other. other then kami looking over from above a few times and the oc being named the same nothing else is. like i said i liked them both, but an example would be in the first story naruto's mom was the previous host of the vengance spirit and that it stays with you till you die. but in this one she lives so why isn't she still the host? its cool the boys are real brothers in this but then that takes not one but both his bloodlines away, and basicly who he is. other then that and the fact that like even you stated neither one feel finished, like what was upwith the angle of pain in the under-verse and so on but any way good story.
Drifter950 chapter 20 . 1/13
If you wrote it, anything going into it is “your” choice. As you have said: “If they don’t like it, they don’t have to read it”.

It was my cheerful my choice to read “Konoha Exiles I and II”. I think them interesting, fun, and well worth the time.

I look foreword to reading more from your profile and anything you care to share with us.

Thank you.

May the MUSE always be with you!
~.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
great story up until the last chapter. kind of disappointed how you ended it especially after how well written ke1 was. however cry of the raiju is definitely making up for the ending of this story. overall i think your doing great keep up the good work.
JSemillano chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
Well done . . A little dissapointed coz it ends fast but i like it :)
malikmi95 chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
ahhhhhh too short, it's such an amazing story, there's so much possibilities to make the story longer :(
Sniperbeattie chapter 20 . 10/24/2015