Reviews for Peppermints
ShadowlightStarlight chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I hate Leroy... that cheating B...
vocaloidvampire17 chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
i love this fanfic! hate leyroy but love riley - so sweet! :3
Shiro chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
i hate leroy! *grabs a peppermint stick and starts to whack leroy with it.* ha ha lol.
Giz13 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
yey thank you very much for posting the next chapter! made me pretty happy! and now i am wondering what is going on! eek! (love rileys accent! i can totally hear it! soo hot!, then again im a sucker for accents!) what do you mean he will tell her when the time is right? what is going on? eek! this is getting me worried please please post soon! i want to know what is going on! and what is going to happen next! hopefully Riley will get out soon miss him.
Darkenedwhispers chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
again, loving the story, but um ..it's 2009 now...lol unless you wrote this last year...anyway, update soon. i just got my net back..hehe
Darkenedwhispers chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Thank you very much for the compliment on my name.I do have a profile here on Fanfic as well feel free to visit it if you like. i do like this story, i'm a fan of love triangles or sometimes sqares myself. and again thank you.
PrincessBlaize chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
This is . . . um . . . WOW.

Please continue.
Giz13 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
WAIT WHAT?REENACT LAST NIGHT? WHY IS LEROY SLEEPING WITH RORY? WHY? PLEASE TELL ME! GAH!

AND I THOUGH LOVE TRIANGLES SUCKS FUCK THIS LOOKS MORE LIKE AN LOVE HEXAGON!

CANT WAIT TO READ MORE THO!
mme toffee chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Woah! Can you say LOVE TRIANGLE! Maggie loves Leroy. Leroy loves Rory. Jade loves Leroy. and Roger loves Jade. This is intensely confusing.
Giz13 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
oh goddess britney died! why? thats just not cool! its rather depressing and sad and oh goddess. yey raily is getting help with his drinking! woot woot!

please please please post soon :)
LiveInTheMomentx chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
OMG i love the plot of the story so far
rocktheroxie chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
awe i was happy that theere was another chapter.(
PurpleFountainPen chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
why am I reviewing my own story?

BECAUSE I'M BORED!

haha

anyway...

everything seems to think that Leroy has a hidden agenda.

Hm...I wonder why they would think that?

Hey wanna know something?

Everyones gonna freak out when they read chapter five.

hehe.

But I have to finish chapter four first.
Darkenedwhispers chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
ok, i loved seaweed, and now i'm loving peppermints. what happens? does she stay with Leroy, or does she go back to Roger? update soon.

-Darkenedwhispers
mme toffee chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Twas really good. I totally kno that Leroy is hiding something!