Reviews for Mind the Gap
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wonderful job with your missing scene. It fit perfectly into the episode.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Ciya chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really, really wanted Sam to answer Dean's question of how long he had known about the demon blood with 'since Cold Oak'. And you did in the story so that makes me happy.
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I loved this! It fit in seamlessly with the episode, provided a bit more of the brotherly interaction I wanted, had Sam explaining some of why he lied, had him coming clean about knowing his mom had recognized YED (which I really wanted him to do), AND was very well-written. You did a great job of keeping the boys in character, and keeping this in line with the episode in emotion and tone. The ending was so bittersweet.

Great work! I hope you'll write more SPN stuff soon! I'm faving this one!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
AW OMG HUN!

this was soo soo awesome-omg i know if all the eppy's are as amazing as this lol

loved the added scene hun

we totally needed it

ans you hit head on !
SRL chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Amazing. I wished they'd talked more about it in the ep, you did a great job.

And that last line really struck me, I loved it.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Hey Z - my second favourite fandom and you're writing in it. I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

If ever an ep. needed a coda, then this was it. I was really cross with Sam until the last few scenes, and wish there'd been a bit more brotherly discussion. Nice of you to oblige in your usual excellent style.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I kid you not, I am wearing a t-shirt that says "Mind the Gap" that I bought at the London Transport Museum gift shop many years ago. How's that for coincidence, eh?

While I am glad the boys finally found time to talk last night, I also found myself vaguely disappointed - I wanted more clearing of the air. (And Sam needed a hug.) So thanks for, um, filling in that gap by letting them talk a bit more.

Oh, boys. You make me crazy. *g*
InSecret chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I thought it was great! Very in character :)
Kasman chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Another beautifully written missing scene. You have Dean's mannerisms and speech patterns down pat. Well done!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
good story.

I am glad we got Sam's POV - but I want to have Dean show more residual trauma from being in Hell. I wanted Dean to say to Sam - I wasn't just "gone" - I was in Hell dude!

Like you mentioned - Dean was back with very little to "show for it" - other than an angel. I can't believe they are going to have Dean come back with just a few flashes in a dream? Better not.

But your story is good.