Reviews for A Calm Through the Storm
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Super sweet little ficlet
Raydiate chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I disagree wholeheartedly. The beauty of this, however short, one-shot is very easily, in my opinion, the fact that it's not out of character at all. Both Renji and Ichigo seem completely in tune with exactly how they are in the manga/anime and that's what makes the pairing in this piece so believable. It's almost as though, on top of everything they must be dealing with at this stage in their lives, they're still making time for each other. Even in their rather rough conditions. *cough* Renji *cough cough* Anyway, very good job keeping it real and utterly and sweetly believable.
quixotomy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
D'aww. It's so cute! I love fluff. :D
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw! This was so sweet and romantic and just adorable! Yet somehow, not OOC despite all the mushiness. That definitely took some skill. It's great. I love it! The only bad thing I have to say is that you made two spelling errors.

"...the access water dripping from..."

It should be "excess" not "access" and later on in that line you typed "tow" instead of "two" so you should fix that. Other than that, this fic was lovely, and I totally enjoyed it. Good work!

Peace Out! _
Aurora808 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
aw!that was so cute but don't tell renji or ichigo i said that please don't
Aysia-san chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So very cute and adorable :D

Great job - even if it's only 1,417 words 8D hahah
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aww, so cute! I loved it!
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
so nice! :3 hm...it's not too OOC...I can picture Ichigo and Renji saying and doing those things. :3 *perverted mind*
D chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is without a doubt one of my favourite RenIchi-fics! This was utterly adorable. Thanks for writing!
AZjanus chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I could totally picture this happening between them - Renji's single minded focus on Ichigo, Ichigo going from yelling to tender - just a sweet little moment. Nicely written. Thanks for sharing!
Current Name chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
So cute! I love this! *huggles it*
narakunohime chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
so cute! :3
A.Nameless.Traveler chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
naw this is adorable beyond words Ausar!

It makes me wanna hug them both to DEATH. XD

Yay for having inspiration back yes?