Reviews for Completely Obsessed
Avery chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This is so cute. I love this so much! The charcterization is very well written and holy fuck I would love to read more of these.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Cool
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
It's true that I've never seen a character as obsessed with someone as cartman is with kyle. 15 years ago if you had asked me if I thought kyle and cartman would make a good couple I would say NO WAY but now I think Kyman is the best south park ship ever! Great oneshot about Cartman obsession.
lovekyman chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
totally loved this story!
ali romberts chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Really good, but weird! :)
symphknot chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Fantastic...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
:O i loved it...Cartman is so fucking crazy for Kyle...but i know this feeling
cookiecruncher26 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yet I can't. To my misfortune, lust isn't the only thing that's keeping my eyes locked on this photograph. Besides sexual urges, I've also had these ridiculous wants to kiss him. To want his company and be around him for as long as I can. Half of me wants to fuck him, and the other half wants to sleep with him. God I hate this Jew for making me feel these lame as hell emotions.

I absolutely love this part in the story! Good job! You captured the very essence of their relationship.
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved this. You captured Cartman's feelings for Kyle so perfectly. :D

I just love your writing style. Please write more Kyman fics! :D
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Coolness. You should change the begining note though, it says it's rated M. I think you captured Cartman's feelings for Kyle perfectly.

I think you spelled "kike" wrong.

But I'm just a perverted ex-Mormon, so what do I know?

Great story, keep writing!
DanniDinmont chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Short, sweet and to the point. Very good!
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
this is very good. cartman's obsession is described perfectly. nice job!
TryToTry chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love it! I adore one-sided Cartman/Kyle with oobvious Style thrown in.(Though yours wasn't.)
screamxaimxfire chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Okay that was just really amazing. You captured Cartman's thoughts perfectly and it flowed so well. CxK, ftw!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Nice. Very well written-I'm impressed. I know... there really haven't been enough CK fics lately. I'm in the middle of writing one now, but writer's block is KILLING ME. D: Grr.

-Audrey