Reviews for The Sum of Our Choices
KMF-G chapter 17 . 7/12
Thanks for a food :-)
Liliana Everheart chapter 17 . 6/6
Great story will their be the wo unit in this story
notsofrilly chapter 17 . 1/27
I knew it, Naoto was Thanatos. The entire story you made Naoto as this amazing leader with connections abroad. How can a simple terrorist have such power? Obliviously he wasn't just a simple terrorist but part of a group that not even is closest friends knew about.

This story was highly enjoyable and I hope you update one day.
Farelios chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Just read through the whole thing and loved every moment of it. Hope it's not as dead as it looks like.
asaxander740 chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
This story was an exelant peice of fiction. I cannot wait for more.
X-Blaze99 chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Wow! The story so far has been unbelievable! It is one of the best I've read. I hope you update soon .
Johan Oresso chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Great fic. It's nice to finally see a competent EU. Too bad you don't seem to be continuing it.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
This is probably the single most amazing piece of code geass fiction I've read. There are minor parts that confuse me but the plot and politics are stunning. I've wailed with frustration and crowed with joy reading this. I am looking forward to reading the other chapters!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
To be honest, everytime I read each chapter I always skip the part of your OCs, because sometimes each chapter contains 65% OC and 35% of original Code Geass characters. Which makes me bored -_-
Oblivion's Muse chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
This is an amazing story. Your writing style is clear and you give all the characters their due attention. More importantly, though your OCs tend to steal the limelight sometimes, they aren't too bad and in a way they are necessary to assign faces to the series' otherwise nameless EU forces.

I don't know what made you stop writing this one, but I would love to see it finished. It's been a pleasure to read over the last several days.

I don't know if you're looking for a beta or something else, but feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like some help with this story. I haven't written much myself but I'd be happy to serve as a sounding board if nothing else.

Cheers!
demecowen chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
This wonderful story, you buildup the world of Code Geass and made the EU life and a force to reckon with, than some padding for Britianna to take over in R2. What more you layers mysteries, that is easy to understand compare to mess the anime has made try to end in last few espiodes.

I like protrayal of Lelouch, his emotion swinging from happiness to sad is believable and I can not wait to see more.
Halm Vendrella chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Excellent fic. You have a wonderfully cinematic style, and emulate the tone and structure of the anime series quite well. Reading the combat scenes over Brussels was almost like watching the frenetic dogfights of the show all over again.

I enjoyed the changes from canon. You put a fresh spin on some of the more depressing elements, rewrote some of the more incongruous decisions, and capped the radical technical advancement at a point before serial escalation had taken too much hold. Like all the best fanfics, what you put together was familiar without being repetitive.

What you've hinted at of the plot by Charles and the Order is intriguing, which makes me sorry to see how long it's been since the last update. With all the twists and new cliffhangers of the final chapter, you were just starting to get a full head of steam towards your climax. I hope that the fic isn't entirely abandoned, and we might someday get treated to the final fates you have in store for Lelouch, Kallen, Faramond, Tomoyo, Magnus, and the Furies.

As it stands, thanks for what you've written. I enjoyed it immensely.
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
This is a great fic, I only wish there was more
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Did you just use one of the creepiest songs from GitS to cal someone down? i had to skip to the end to post this before continuing.
TheEnd3030 chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Great Stroy hope you update soon I'd like to know what's next and this story really doesn't need a rewrite your doing good (Much better then many of the bad plot holes that was R2 section of the series which while good in some parts had alot more bad ones then needed especially the events leding to the Downer ending AKA "Zero Reqium" AKA Bullshit ending)