Reviews for Why Is Love A Crime?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
(sob sob sob) ok this is a sad story :(
bella-chan16 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
that was so sad you should write a second one where Whitebeard and Luffy save Ace and Whitebeard then aproves of the relationship and they live happily ever after cuz i wanted to cry and am not an emotional person please

hearts

-Bella
DiaClass chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was so beautiful (sad)! 3
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
My mom freaked out on me baout why I started crying suddenly at the computer, then freaked out some more when she saw I was reading dudeXdude, than freaked out crying when she read it...

So alot of freaking out and crying was causes by this story..

And I still love it!
Tsubasa-fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
You have a pretty good start with this. Ace and Smoker seem a bit too OOC. Personally I can't see them declaring love for each other so soon after meeting, not to mention Smoker's reaction at seeing Ace on his ship for the first time wouldn't be so calm.

This story needed to be elaborated on. You never really explain why Ace was so afraid, the desriptions could use some work, and the ending seemed a bit rushed, but I'm sure if you worked a little on fine tuning this it would turn out to be a good read. -
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was cool, but it wasn't great. I think the descriptions could have been better and Ace was slightly OOC. Though it was quite funny how you portrayed him in the earlier bits. The story could have developed better and if you could, you could possibly make it into a multi-chap (though it's fine this way). Just slightly juvenile. Maybe as a dramatic ending, you could have Smoker do something like drink a bottle of alcohol and say something like 'Humane death...huh.' But the conflict was there and the emotions were there so it was good. Just...more developement could have been put into it. But don't worry, I usually write like this, my attention span doesn't last long enough for me to write a complete story. So this is good. Yeah...
Loreto W chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
OH MY GOD! THIS IS THIS IS T_T THE MOST EONDERFUL SMOKER ACE STORY THAT I HAVE EVER READ! GOD! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! YOU ARE AMAZING! YOU ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING! I can't believe it! I never met someone like you! A writer who could write such wonderful story in such few words! Oh my god! you are definetely now one of my favorite smokerxAce writer T_T this story was so cute T_T I love it! And it had a happy ending! Thanks to you! God I definetely tought that the story it was going to end bad! But now Ace is died! And thanks to Smoker! he is not going to suffer anymore! It was beautiful ! T_T I love it! T_T I love it T_T! snif your descriptions are so beautiful, your words, your narration they way you catch their personality GREAT!
ChepOnFire chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Poor Ace having to die cause he fell in love... And poor Smoker having to sentence Ace to death, the person he loves the most...

I really do like tragic stories like this!:)

Are you going to write more drabbles about this pairing? Please!