Reviews for Selling It, Buying It, Deciphering It
passionfornight chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
And he got it. Very good. I like that Wilson isn't too dense and would like his friend around for a while longer. Nice short story.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Finally! A good House/Wilson! I
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Really good! I liked that line about PETA! Really good story, short but sweet.

Hollie : )
HouseAddict16 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
My my I don't know how you do it. A perfect House Wilson relationship summed up in two chapters. It's amazing and just the House Wilson I was looking for. There's caring and trusting but also screwing around with one another and just being the characters we know and love.

Great stuff.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow. That last few lines really hit me. And you show their friendship exactly. House is so good at hiding the truth, and most fics show Wilson getting it, but really he misses it a lot I think.

**Off to read the second chapter**
passionfornight chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Well I want more. Will Wilson figure out House was lying? That it was a test? Sigh. Please update soon.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Oh poor old House! Why does Wilson buy these rants! This is a really good chapter, and now you've got me looking forward to more.

Hollie : )
Artemis-M chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow. This really surprised me! That conversation was genious, and the part at the end really gave it a lot of meaning. Great work here. :) Deserves more reviews.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
it's great to see you writing again! :) This would be great on the show :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great Chapter, I can't wait to read more. Your stories NEVER disappiont, and I need some H/W to get me through this new stage of their relationship.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw, poor House! Great fic, is there more?
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Holy wow, a vacation from the actual canon. I can always count on you for that.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2