Reviews for Half Life: Gravity
dontfindmeiamgone chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
i just found this... i am in the process of writing something very similar to this at the moment. i'm sorry, i honestly didn't know this existed. mine is set to be rated mature though? again, my apologies if you find the general similarities between this and mine to be off putting. honest mistake.

i liked it though, haha.
imperial chickenwing 8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
alyx sleeps naked?
KRSONMar chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow,that's gotta be the best Hurt/Comfort fic in this fandom I've goes for the whole-Gordon-reassuring-Alyx-because-her-father-died thing,but you've done it a lot better than any others I've read.

I like how Gordon tries to give her answers at the end,that's different than I've seen,and it seems IC and more purpose-oriented than other fics I've seen.I like how you tell about his physical and mental weariness,and the little details that bring it to life.I'm just wondering why they're both only partially-clothed in this one.I know there's the relationship thing,but this fic doesn't develop that,so the nudity is a little out-of-place to it a metaphor for vulnerability or letting Gordon see Alyx's true side as opposed to the front she keeps up for everyone else?Because that makes sense,although it's still a little puzzling.

Anyway,I've enjoyed all of your fics that I've read,and hope you keep posting more HL stuff!:-D
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was an amazing expiriance. I could feel her pain, his confusion and eventual understanding. I loved it. You are a spectacular writer, I love your stories!
Mak chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh my god! I love this! Your quality of writing is so good. I hope someday you find time to write more fics of these two!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
God I love stroies like this, and this is one of my favorites. NICE work.
allymcg777 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
nice i like how you added in how he didn't like his little name pun :)
Kazou Raidon chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Graet story man (or woman) hope you make a new chapter soon! D
Kiefer I chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I love it. Man. Why am I such a sucker for these? But, this is fantastic. Great discriptions. A skill I need for my writings. Anyways, I hope stuff like this continues. :)