Reviews for For my Love
WillowTree97 chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
omg so f***ing good keep writing
Tina101 chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Aw, too cute!

twilightobession chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
I am so excited for Leah. I can't remember...why have Jacob and Nessie been gone for so long? Bless Embry heart's. Surely there is someone out there for him.
Tina101 chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
Nice chapter, it's good to see the tribe again.

Curious88 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Update soon! I am looking forward to reading more!
copper-twilight 14 chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
AWWE! i love leahs story! now i want to know whats up with embry! hurry to update!
Llama Queen Katie chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Aw...poor Embry. That's really sweet with what happened with Leah, though. Please update soon!
Patamon32 chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
I can see you doing something with embry soon. Great chapter and good for Leah, I found it kinda lame what Meyer did to her in the series.
Patamon32 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
So Leah became pregannt, I knew she hated thinking that she could no longer be a mother. Great chapter by the way.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
OMG! Knock me over with a feather. This chapter was amazing. Good to Quil with Claire. It is kinda funny to me that Quil and Claire are getting married in 2 months and Jacob and Nessie are just know getting engaged. It was so sweet and surprising the Angela and Ben named both their children after Bella and Edward. I am jumping up and down about Leah. I am so glad that she imprinted and that she is having a baby. My only question is wouldn't Jacob already know this because he is still fazing into a werewolf? Can't wait for the next update.
Tina101 chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
Oh wow, Leah's pregnant!

This chapter seemed a little awkward with the introductions but still good.

copper-twilight 14 chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
awe! i really like this story! please update soon!
SomethingAmazing95 chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
OMG she's pregnant! Lol. I really liked this chapter, can't wait for you to post more! :D
Llama Queen Katie chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
No. Freaking. Way. Leah's pregnant? Sweet! Continue, please!
Rebecca a.k.a Mrs. Jasper Hale chapter 11 . 1/17/2009