Reviews for Transformation: Project Legend
Speedflayer2000 chapter 1 . 1/11
ya could bother finishing it
WTF is THIS chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
i think that this is the biggest pile of shit ive ever read!Did your mother kick you on the head as a baby because I think you are completely and utterly retarded. do us all a faver and kill yourself by drinking corrosive acid!"!
ps I hope to receive a death certificate from your local morgue with some selfies of you and jimmy saville in a morgue tray.
kisses ttyl #love you please go vegan this winter chocolate bunnies for 20 and expect a tangy tastre in a muffin basket you will receive as a gift from me but don't worry about that tang as its just arsenic.
enjoy bitch!
BULLSHITTTT chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
this is the biggest pile of shit ive ever read! if you don't kill yourself I hope michael Jackson comgotta run comes back from the dead and kidnapps you!
soz, gotta run mommy says its bedtime

enjoy your death
kisses -A
ps nighty night
Linker101 chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
WHAT?! YOU MEAN THAT MONSTER SCOTTSDALE IS REALLY DANIEL'S FATHER WHO LEFT HIM?! OMG!
roorookanga chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Pokemon Gale of DarknessTeam Dark Gale (COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT :O)
NandNvg chapter 38 . 5/4/2015
Remember me? I now have an account. I think four years is a long enough hiatus. Please give me some sign of life.
Drakon chapter 38 . 1/31/2015
Add an umbreon please?
TheQueen'sknight chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
I hope you update!
Daniel1122 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Don't like unfinished stories :(
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
At the end of this chapter, I've end up playing the song "Bad Moon Rising" - Mourning Ritual ft. Peter Dreimanis.

So to set the mood.
Seville chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Okay. This will sound harsh but, aside from new dawn, I hate every single one of these stories. Quaratine might actually be the worst story I've ever read. It was long, boring, had a bunch of totally pointless characters to waste our time (as is typical with these types of virus stories) and overall just pissed me off. New dawn, strangely enough, I enjoyed. The plot was actually interesting rather then them just walking around and the character (which you actually do have a lot of talent in creating and developing) were all likable.

And then it stopped, to be replaced with this. I don't hate this as much as I hate quarantine but it is definately a close second. Again, pointless characters and sub-plots to waste our time with so much emotional meat tenderising to the soul that I actually began to care less and less about the characters as the story went on. Well, kind of story. It didn't actually start to go anywhere until the last couple of chapters.

As for all the side stories and one-shots. Garbage. Sorry but they just have no reason to exist. The offer us nothing to care about and just waste our time with more characters that end up just being annoying somehow. Especially the one with the lapras and nine tails. Also, you might have inadvertently given away the ending of the while series when you said they don't change back.

Okay, I really hate this series and I've been really ripping into it so I should talk about some of the positives. You are, really really good at creating sand developing your characters. Not kidding, you have some serious talent there. And with new dawn, you've shown that you can actually get a decent storyline and flow going as long as you actually pay attention to it. It's a real shame that these positives are just crushed under the tsunami of awful.

If you didn't think I explained why I don't like these stories properly then PM me and I'll try to get it a bit more constructive.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/22/2014
You should finish this, I enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/25/2014
Where's the ending! D:
Guest chapter 38 . 10/30/2013
Please keep going its a wonderful story
Umbreon lover chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Oh i almost for got
Molly never realy liked being a human and has always dreamed of flying/running through the sky/grassy medows, with the wind in her feathers/fur and nothing holding her back. So the change is some what welcome. She is very smart and crafty so she could easly find a way out of the chains. When she does she will run and jump as much as her room alows(entei), fly around doing loops and dives and stuff(moltress), or take a nap and dream of flying(ho oh). And when she's in training she compleetly ignorse the pokemon that want to fight her and plays around some times geting the other pokemon to join in.