Reviews for Transformation: Project Legend
uy chapter 12 . 11/4/2019
the fight seen with melody and the boys dragonite was like som ehign out of a cheesy karate movie but I love them all
TheTerminaBeast chapter 14 . 11/3/2019
Can I be in da story please if I am make me a groudon please or dialga/palkia thx :)
Eeviolite chapter 38 . 1/26/2019
Dude what happend to you? Pls come back i need to know how the history ends
Fuamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
He died...
Arctiquaza chapter 38 . 5/1/2018
It has been seven years, I think this story has been abandoned :,(. I loved this story, and it is sad to see it go. Rest In Peace project legend, and mee-yaa on.
Arctiquaza chapter 10 . 4/26/2018
WRONG! Lugia is flying psychic not flying water!
LatifanOfPokemon chapter 12 . 3/29/2017
Currently a good story so far, but if there is a sequel to it, plz inform me.
Can the sequel be where there is a more pokemon, but lesser legends?
Guest chapter 38 . 12/13/2016
HI CHRISTOPHER U LIKE MLP WHHYYY
Guest chapter 38 . 12/13/2016
please update I love reading this and am sad you havnt finished it please updATE
kythrx chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
ya could bother finishing it
WTF is THIS chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
i think that this is the biggest pile of shit ive ever read!Did your mother kick you on the head as a baby because I think you are completely and utterly retarded. do us all a faver and kill yourself by drinking corrosive acid!"!
ps I hope to receive a death certificate from your local morgue with some selfies of you and jimmy saville in a morgue tray.
kisses ttyl #love you please go vegan this winter chocolate bunnies for 20 and expect a tangy tastre in a muffin basket you will receive as a gift from me but don't worry about that tang as its just arsenic.
enjoy bitch!
BULLSHITTTT chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
this is the biggest pile of shit ive ever read! if you don't kill yourself I hope michael Jackson comgotta run comes back from the dead and kidnapps you!
soz, gotta run mommy says its bedtime

enjoy your death
kisses -A
ps nighty night
Linker101 chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
WHAT?! YOU MEAN THAT MONSTER SCOTTSDALE IS REALLY DANIEL'S FATHER WHO LEFT HIM?! OMG!
roorookanga chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Pokemon Gale of DarknessTeam Dark Gale (COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT :O)
NandNvg chapter 38 . 5/4/2015
Remember me? I now have an account. I think four years is a long enough hiatus. Please give me some sign of life.