Reviews for Dangerous Desires
thebeautifulnuissance chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
woohooo!
CelticGrace chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Mother of God that was hot!
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I REALLY liked this story
bgrgrmp chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I am rereading all my favorites because at the time I couldn't send a review.
mssmith chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
WHOA! That was seriously hot...seriously! Wow! Thanks babe!
Mrs.LovettTodd chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Omigod! This had me cracking up! Great story, I dunno if you meant for it to be humorous, but I laughed my ass off, then stopped, and giggled quietly through the steamy smut. A :)
Night script chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
whoa... hot... love it... wow...
chicki'62 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
and i THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart for our 'treat'!
RangerBabeFan chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Holy shit, Jen! Definitely a treat!

You know, you really make it hard to go to work after this one. Hot as always!

Great job, Babe!

Sharon
forever babe chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
What can I say Babe...you did it again boy oh boy i love your version of Carlos and Stephanie that was most definitely hot!

“The only dancing you are going to be doing is underneath me, in my bed.” Oh to be Stephanie!
jannuarryrose chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Holy Crap Jenn!

Those fangs do it to me every time. Exceptional as always and hot, hot, HOT!

And you got it finished before Halloween, with still enough time to write another chapter *snort*

Thanks for sharing

Hugs

Ruth
klasiccat chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Just so you know, there is smoke coming out of the back of my monitor! That was hot! Vampire Ranger - I was half expecting his fangs to be real. I wouldn't mind being his food.

I love your stories. I know am going to get a healthy dose of smut when I see a new post from you! Thanks for feeding the addiction!

Gayle
forever babe chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
No way please don't let that be the end we need more,more,more!

We can never have enough of Ranger we're all addicted at least i am. It was wonderfully yummy!
redlamps chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
No, no...not the end! I would love more. Deb:)
XJerseyGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Well, DUH! Of course we want more ... HOT, HOT, HOT girlfriend! Get busy writing ... we're all waiting!

Stayce