Reviews for Maybe Tomorrow
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 2/9
This was so beautiful! It was slightly angsty, in a good way, and so sweet at the end! I'm glad tomorrow finally came for them!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
What kind of a person am I? I've read this before, I swear I have, and I melted as it began with the opening, but alas, I neglected to review! GAH! :D Well, anyways, I did read that you once said that how I wrote inspired you to write better- wow. This is a level that is only attainable in my dreams, I assure you. I have many ideas, and so little time, so little memory to write them all down with. I love the way how you first wrote Albus, but then switched to Minerva's perspective. That was lovely. I do believe this is your best yet, comparable, even, to my "Behind Closed Doors". -grins- I also adored how you eased them both outside... That is them. This is them. Albus and Minerva indeed. -smiles-

Skrewtkeeper
Paige Joy chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Loved it! It made me tingle lol

Take care.

Paige
MinnieKat chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I think the only word I can think of is MASTERPIECE! just... wonderful, so much longing and passion... it just touched my very heart!
Rosine chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I really loved this story. I'm a great fan of Minerva-Albus.

I founded your point of view wonderfull. May I try to translate it?
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
i thought this was really sweet- i always entertained the idea there was something going on between them, and this sorta makes up for JKR keeping them friends. thanks!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Very cute ... I love it when they are able to show that they are still Gryffindors ... ;-)

THX

i love it :)
BabyRitaVanCartier chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aw... that's so sweet!
mmadjane chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
You're back! Fantastic story, I just adore it. Beautifully written. I love it! :)
Chemistress chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This is just wonderful! I am so sorry that I am out of any clever reply, I got completely carried away by all the emotions you were able to bring to life...
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hehe, nice fluff, though I don't like fluff much. I take that this it like that fic you wrote once - Smile, I think it was called, its nice how you switch the narration from Min to Al. The description was vivid and it had a nice romantic feel over all. Thanks.
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Lovely story...made my day!

Thanks
emjay79 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow! "Just as I will love you for all our tomorrows, and have loved you through all our yesterdays." Wow!

What a FABULOUS line! If a man said that to me, I'd be his! :)

This was wonderfully sweet and so romantic!
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 10/10/2008