Reviews for You’ll understand when you grow up…
Knowledgewhore chapter 1 . 3/23
I was cracking up. Loved the story, very sweet, funny and adorable.
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/28
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,so hilarious,I mean the don't know what fuck is but there fucking each priceless#awsomesauce
dancingcandy chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I'm not sure if you'll see this comment as the story was written sooooo long ago. The twins are totally new to me. I love your story. I read one other so far, will read the rest. Would love to see some current stories. I hope I didn't miss any.
Thanks :)
RoxSor chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
"'I'm just f***ing Kaoru'" Best. Line. Ever! LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S GREAT! I kind of feel bad for the Gardner though... T.T
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Haha, this was awesome! The irony almost makes me feel bad for their mom, but it's absolutely hilarious.
HetaliaKitty chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Well this was a great laugh for me, along with a nice fix of Hitachiincest. I enjoyed this very much. -
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That is hilarious. I was literally laughing my head off:D Good job!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I do love the word 'fuck'... it's a nice word XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
HA! I love when Kaoru 1st says to his mother "Hikaru and I f*** each other"
And then when they are about to cry going "I can't f*** Hikaru? I can't f*** Kaoru?"
Beautiful.
SasuNarufan4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Haha! Funny! I burst out laughing when they asked what it meant.
Alice chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love very sexy
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow. FUNNIEST use of **** I've ever heard. Thtis was so awesome and so hilarious. It reminds of the time my little cousins saws pic of the twins ****ing each other and I told them they were faking it.
asfdlkasfkdfaksdj chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
HI LAR IOUS! OMG, this was soooooo funny. My mom was asking me why I was laughing so hard... LOL! Their ignorant 6 year old selves... wow that... oh wow...

Awesome job!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
oh my gosh, that was too perfect XD XD XD

it was adorable, hilarious, and smutty X)

I just adore little twins, and you somehow incorporated smut in there too.

I'm repeating myself..faaantastic job :D
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was an adorable story! Please write more stories about the young twins!