Reviews for You’ll understand when you grow up…
Ultimate Homos chapter 1 . 7/23
I remember reading this story a long time ago, and I couldn't find it for the longest time. Finally, I did, and I still love it!
freak over anime1999 chapter 1 . 1/9
OMFG! That was funny and hot at the same time.
'I can't fuck Hikaru' 'I can't fuck Kaoru' 'I love Kaoru. So I fuck him' 'Me too. I fuck Hikaru' LOL!
I loved it!
Knowledgewhore chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I was cracking up. Loved the story, very sweet, funny and adorable.
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,so hilarious,I mean the don't know what fuck is but there fucking each priceless#awsomesauce
dancingcandy chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I'm not sure if you'll see this comment as the story was written sooooo long ago. The twins are totally new to me. I love your story. I read one other so far, will read the rest. Would love to see some current stories. I hope I didn't miss any.
Thanks :)
RoxSor chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
"'I'm just f***ing Kaoru'" Best. Line. Ever! LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S GREAT! I kind of feel bad for the Gardner though... T.T
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Haha, this was awesome! The irony almost makes me feel bad for their mom, but it's absolutely hilarious.
HetaliaKitty chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Well this was a great laugh for me, along with a nice fix of Hitachiincest. I enjoyed this very much. -
mosefine chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That is hilarious. I was literally laughing my head off:D Good job!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I do love the word 'fuck'... it's a nice word XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
HA! I love when Kaoru 1st says to his mother "Hikaru and I f*** each other"
And then when they are about to cry going "I can't f*** Hikaru? I can't f*** Kaoru?"
Beautiful.
SasuNarufan4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Haha! Funny! I burst out laughing when they asked what it meant.
Alice chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love very sexy
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow. FUNNIEST use of **** I've ever heard. Thtis was so awesome and so hilarious. It reminds of the time my little cousins saws pic of the twins ****ing each other and I told them they were faking it.
asfdlkasfkdfaksdj chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
HI LAR IOUS! OMG, this was soooooo funny. My mom was asking me why I was laughing so hard... LOL! Their ignorant 6 year old selves... wow that... oh wow...

Awesome job!