Reviews for Dessert
jenny crum chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Awesomeeeeeeeee
x.imagine.x chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
i really liked this! I've been reading a few morgan/garcia stories, looking for one that kept them realistic and yours definitely did! I'm really glad i found this!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
hot ending to this chapter
SeoulMama chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
OMG, that was soooo good. I totally has them acting this out in my mind. Is this the end? Two chapters? There NEEDS to be more. Loved it. Thanks for writing this!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
very good! :)
Wolviezchick chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
love your garcia/morgan fics. this is pure love ;)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
That was fantastic-especially the end.
4kitty101 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Loved it!
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
WOW! What a story...Damn I wish Derek was waiting for me when I got home...*dreamy sigh*
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
ok so I loved the story so far and am looking forwrd to reading the conversation Garcia has with Lynch when she dumps him. Also looking forward to Morgan sitting in her house again in the dark when she gets home from Lynch. He definately needs to be sober next time around though. Oh also loved that even though Morgan was drunk when he showed up at Garcia's house he still stopped when she said stop really shows the respect and love he has for her.
ChristinaAngel chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
I liked how they stopped before they went any further and I especially liked how they confessed to each other and how Garcia is hopefully going to break up with Kevin!
LadyLit chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Love, love, love, love...oh, and did I mention that I LOVE this! :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Oh, that was so great! I loved it. I'm glad he told told her how he felt. Can't wait for more! :)
Frankies-Girl21 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
ha that waz cute. u should do a sequel
angeloneous chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
So, what a gem to find today! It never ceases to amaze me when creative people like you are able to create in-between moments that make so much sense. I am really enjoying this and hope you plan to post more!