Reviews for How's Your Halo?
svety74 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Finally the truth :)
svety74 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Really cute scene :)
svety74 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I'm more convinced than ever that Lucy is Peyton's daughter. "She had blonde hair, green eyes" and skinny arms. Practically a mini-Peyton.
Mcsexielover chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
Wow, its a pity you never finished this story. As well as your masterpiece-crecendo. I really wish your muse would bring you back, even if its just to finish your current leyton fics. Your so talented and thanks for writing, it was a great read.
Mcsexielover chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
I really feel as though lucas's reaction to this is too light. She kept his child from him, not only that, but gave their child to someone else to raise. I fail to have any sympathy with her, because really, what she did is usimply all ther friends?pure betrayal. It does not matter what luke did before, he had a right to know he has a child. If I were him I would have taken legal action without blinking an eye. There is no exuse for what peton and the rest of them peyton has theaudacity to say he has a choice wheter or not he wants to be in luce's life? Ridiculous. You are a very talented writer though.
kit147 chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
This is an amazing story, I have been reading many over the past week after season 8 started and mentioned my two favourite characters. LP Please finish posting this story.
redguitar chapter 20 . 6/13/2010
LOVE THIS! definetly finish it cant wait to see some fluff with lp and luce
EmmaJoie chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
seriously? you're leaving this THERE?

pleaseeeeeeee finish this story!
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
you should finish this story!

its so unbelievable..

it just speaks lucas && peyton!
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
Okay. So like I said I'm loving this story...but I'll love it even MORE if you, do the sensible thing and update! Oh, and P.S? I want an explaination to that little cliff-y when Peyton called Luke after her dad died. So, chop-chop, and write!
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
There it is again. You pulled out the tear jerker move. I'm crying again...I'm incredibly sad yet happy. This is a fantastic story. So update! I'm running out of chapters to read.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Okay, so I haven't reviewed throughout the whole story, but I thought I should start here. Ohmygosh. This story you're writin', is SUCH a tear jerker. I've been bawling my brains out with this whole LP thing. The whole miscarriage, school shooting (although it did actually happen on OTH and I also cried then, I can't help but cry again), to this death and everything else I'm sure to come. So I just wanna say: kudos for writing such a great story. You might wanna start thinking about updating soon.
cayt326 chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
Don't hate me! I know this is my third review in a day, but I just wanted to remind you how much I adore this story! I really hope that you'll update it soon! Did I mention I love all your LP stories and I'm hoping that you're feeling inspired to write them again!
cayt326 chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
You're killing me! I love this story and want an update so so so so bad! Sorry to be a nag, but PLEASE!
cayt326 chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I just love love love this story!