Reviews for As the World Doesn't Turn
KathaGER chapter 8 . 4/21
Wow. This is a very intensive story. Very well written and so much in-character. It's hard to explain my feelings, this story was quit and soft in some parts but in the end so amazing and yeah, i'm a bit speechless.
I really love the epilogue. Thank you.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Finding a GOOD in character SG1 Sam/jack story is nearly impossible. THANK YOU for writing this one! It was perfect.
Ratdog chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Love this story so much I'm rereading it all at once.
Ratdog chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I remember reading this story when you first published it. It's always been one of my favourite SG1 fics and I love to reread it to get my Sam/Jack fix.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Awesome story here!
Anarielle chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
I loved your story. I had a great time reading it and I couldn't stop, so I read it all in one go. Thank you so much for this story. :)
Pamalam chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
This is the second time I've read this story and it is as awesome as ever. I love your characters' voices. I can hear them just as you write them. Great job!
PodBayDoors chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Thank you to all the people who keep reading this story and leaving reviews. I keep hoping to find another 'ship that sparks my imagination like this one- but I never have.
julicy chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
this is such an incredibly fantastic story, you did there! i must have read it at least ten times in the last years. your portrayal of the thoughts, the humor and the feelings of o'neill are not even a little bit worse than what the actual writers of the series did. you are amazing :)
Limaro chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
This is so sweet. I was feeling nostalgic for this old ship and your story completely hit the spot.
Great story and very well written!
Thank you for writing it.
Rubyray7777 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Oh, gosh! So cute and an adorable ending!
Rubyray7777 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I don't know if you still read your reviews but this is a really great story! Love the canon but turn of romance with jacj and sam staying in canon pretty much! And not too mushy, too! Nicely done!
steadfast chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Love this story!
ME chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I just loooooooove it!
TanjaO chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Wow ... you made me scream in frustration at your pure evilness at the end of 2 chapters (you know which ones I am talking about) ... :-). Love love love this story!