Reviews for As the World Doesn't Turn
PodBayDoors chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Thank you to all the people who keep reading this story and leaving reviews. I keep hoping to find another 'ship that sparks my imagination like this one- but I never have.
julicy chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
this is such an incredibly fantastic story, you did there! i must have read it at least ten times in the last years. your portrayal of the thoughts, the humor and the feelings of o'neill are not even a little bit worse than what the actual writers of the series did. you are amazing :)
Limaro chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
This is so sweet. I was feeling nostalgic for this old ship and your story completely hit the spot.
Great story and very well written!
Thank you for writing it.
Rubyray7777 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Oh, gosh! So cute and an adorable ending!
Rubyray7777 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I don't know if you still read your reviews but this is a really great story! Love the canon but turn of romance with jacj and sam staying in canon pretty much! And not too mushy, too! Nicely done!
steadfast chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Love this story!
ME chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I just loooooooove it!
TanjaO chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Wow ... you made me scream in frustration at your pure evilness at the end of 2 chapters (you know which ones I am talking about) ... :-). Love love love this story!
ShoeQueen chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
This is hands down one of the best J/S ff's I've read. Your characterizations were spot on. You wove the "real" characters into your world beautifully. I also appreciate your wording and phrasing and the fact that you used "big" words instead of dumbing it down. Kudos. Off to read more of your stories.
EwigeStudentin chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Reading the whole story for the third time now since having found it back in 2009, and still loving every single word of it! I remember I even drew a S/J picture based loosely (*very* loosely) on the title of this story... but my drawing skills were not top back then, and we are not allowed to post links here anyway, so you'll have to take my word for it :) I guess I'm trying to say that I keep remembering this story regularly and revisit it ever so often. Great job, and thank you!
Kayla chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Wow. Floored. That was a really beautiful story. Your characterization was INCREDIBLE. Jack was perfection, As was Sam. I loved how delicate and strong they both are in this, a true reflection of their love and it's complexity. You are the master of subtlety and grace, loved every unspoken thought. Gorgeous piece, sorry I am so late to the party:)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
I just re-read this fine story because it's just so wonderful. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
so fine!
Shir chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Just finished reading it all, and loved it.
This story is different, but in a good way- I can't really explain why. Maybe it's the fact that Sam is the one the actually moves the relationship, and not Jack like in most of the fics out there.
thank you so much!
Ceci91 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. A story definitely worth reading. Thank you for writing it!