Reviews for Blue 42, Set Hike!
Emmet Cullen? WTF? This story is getting more and more stupid. There are no forces to remain silent. How old are you? I'm from Russia. I understand that we have different life views,standards of relations between men and women, the role of parents in the upbringing of children, etc. We're just different... But what you write - incredible nonsense. Violence,pregnancy,revenge... Where all the adults and parents? Social services and the police? Bullshit. Time wasted...Sorry
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
What the fuck? This author doesn't realize she just almost made Bella fuck another dude and has to fucking balls to blame Edward?

Like I have seen bad writing but this takes the cake.
Crazy89 chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
I'm sorry, but this story is just to immature.
michigangal0223 chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
enjoyed reading
wizard1901 chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
great job
SHINeeFan23 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
So I just started reading this story & I have to point out two things. First you said Bella was dating Tyler but but Mike in chapter 2? I think it was Jasper's pov. Then on this one you have EPOV but its Bella's :) Just a heads up incase someone didn't mention it :)
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
what an awesome story
RaineyDazeDestiny chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
Loved this story so much
Rhea Bleu chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
you said bella was dating mike in the last chapter now its tyler ... gets your facts straight.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 26 . 11/10/2011
Dude wheres the sequel? I want it... great start:)
brandofcullencrazy chapter 26 . 10/23/2011
ok I really like this story but are you still going to be writing a sequel?
QUINN465 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Why does every story have Edward as a man-whore? It's degrading to the real character of Twilight.
mdsngrc chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this little diddy and can't wait for the sequel.
JacquelynD chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It is awesome. I cannot wait to see what you do now that Edward and Bella are together! Great ending
ItsBestToSmile chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
at first I thought tyler was checking out edward's ass cuz it said 'e pov' and then i read that she used to date him... i like the fact that the guys are rude at first because its more realistic than them being total gentlemans! great story!
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »