Reviews for Images of a Love Affair
Raefele chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Thank you...I really like your HaaryDraco fics, but SiriusRemus is my most favorite pairing ever and for you to write is super awesome. :D
SushiBar chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow, that was...absolutely beautiful!
Myra A chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh my god.. that was so heart wrenching - and beautifully written. God, poor Sirius. I loved how they shared their first kiss. It was so Sirius. I felt sorry for Remus as well. The last three paragraphs really got to me.

Ugh. I hate Peter.

Well done, thank you for sharing this.
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Origanal.

Absolutely fantastic.

Meloncoly.

Please write more Remus/Sirius fics. You capture their characters just as well as you capture Draco and Harry.

Victoria H.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wonderful!

You capture the essence of Remus Lupin so well through his art...
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This was so sad.
MopCat chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
wow i have no idea what to say. I'm on the edge of crying, it was brilliant.
slashysecrets chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Um, hi.

I'm coming out of lurkdom for this one, despite the fact that I read absolutely everything you post within 12 hours of you posting. Gosh, I sound like a stalker. Sorry about that.

This fic... well, it's awesome. All your work is awesome, but this is... excellent. Perhaps it's the fact that this is a pairing I haven't read in a while (school does that to my time(In fact, the only fanfic I read anymore is yours.)). Sirius and Remus, really, are perhaps my favorite pairing, so different from Harry and Draco and yet with a little of the same appeal, with natures that are so violently different. You showed a little of that here, with Remus' struggles to represent Sirius' spirit on paper. I would, perhaps, have been grateful for a little bit of the struggle that I think Remus would have had before selling his drawings of Sirius.

I really love that he tried to draw Sirius as he thought he might be when he killed the Muggles and Pettigrew. It reveals a lot about Remus, really- both about his connection to his art and his feelings for Sirius. It's as if... if he can't imagine it, it didn't happen. And it didn't, so go you! For getting it right and stuff.

Oh also! How many drawings of Sirius did he do? You present a Remus who may have drawn his lover every day, yet we only know of five attempts here. What would Remus do with those drawings?

This fic was really fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful and great. As always, I love your work.
Wolvinheart chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, wow, this was beautiful. I never quite imagined Remus as an artist, but you made him come to life in your story. I loved how fleeting the moments were, hinting at more, but capturing all that needed to be told.

Remus/Sirius is my OTP, and you are one of my few favorite authors, and I am absolutely thrilled you wrote a puppy fic! By chance will there be more in the future?

;)

Truly, this is a wonderful story, which I thank you for writing.

Cheers!
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh so cute!

You have such an amazing way to tell stories.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3