Reviews for A Whole New Level of Freak
Risa Dawn chapter 1 . 1/29
ugh, why do you have to be a fantastic writer, this just made that scene more emotional and now I am never going to be able to separate the two. This now part my canon.

Keep writing, maybe a dean version.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Good piece.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved this episode and love your tag to it! Thanks.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I did like it. I liked it a lot.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
AW

Kris girly! ya totally bridged the gap we needed in this eppy!

OMG!

you did Sam's angst and hurt so much justice

its like ya went inside his head

bless

AW and Dean doesn't understand...you got it so nailed lovey

OMG!

this was awesome

thank you!

sorry i didn't read it soonerx

x

x

you always wow me girl x
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I never saw the episode, but I saw the fight on Youtube, and it was really sad. Really great story with emotions. :D
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Well, my friend usually i would give you a proper review but you cut the fic off too soon! :'( i did like it though. I love Dean to death but I did think he was kinda bein' an asshole to Sammy. It was kinda nice to see Sam sorta back to normal. Know what I mean? Back to the way he was before the whole deal thing popped up and reared its ugly head. To tell u the truth i missed the normalcy.

Anyway I digress. The story was great (other than it was WAY too short) and I loved it. Then again I've never read something of yours I hated. ; )

Catch ya on the flip side girl!

-Twisted Sister

XX CW XX

P.S. I meant to ask you earlier, how do ya feel about Sam and Ruby bein..ya know? Drop me a line when you can!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Love it! Truly emotional, and very, very good. I wish they could've gone on and on in their confrontation in that episode, and this version of that is absolutely exceptional. Great work! Keep it up! :D
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Awesome!

“Or even worse, like I’m an idiot. Like I don’t know the difference between right and wrong!” Don’t look at me like that. I can’t take that look. That doubt. You taught me that, the difference. That was the first thing I learned from you. The most important thing ya taught me."

Sam's thoughts there, just made this fic really sad for me. Hell, the whole fight made my eyes sting.

Awesome job, Kris, just awesome.

S.
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
totally made me cry

but in a good way

:') that episode was amazing. Love the way you wrote Sam in here. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Heart-breaking insights into the brothers' discussion on the roadside. Great!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
why couldnt that scene continue with this?...i hate it when they fight i do it brings tears to my eyes but i still loved the ep
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
WOW!

Sam's really about to explode. I'm feeling like I could explode too because of the intense feeling in this.

I can't watch the episodes... and your "spoiler" here just made me even more curious. It's like a trailer for next episodes with me. And they are gorgeous trailers ;)

Hugs,

Lee
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Boy I sure loved this scene in the episode! Thanks for adding some more depth to it... I can never get enough of the brothers Winchester!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Nice job with Sam's thoughts. It definitely adds to the scene.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.