Reviews for Every Year
Ainsaboo chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
You should update! It's really good (Man it would suck if this got stuck in space) UPDATE!
Cress chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
GOB is very funny, especially when trying to follow Lucille's order to comfort Michael. I love that you slipped in the line wondering where GOB lives, 'cause nobody knows where he lives in between his yachts and girlfriends. One thing, though-season two is when George is hiding in the attic at the model home, and nobody but Michael (then later Tobias) knows that he's there, until the Scandalmakers show. Season 3 is when George is under house arrest at his penthouse apartment with Lucille; it's not the house.
Youkaineko chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
This story is awesome. There aren't very many Arrested Development fanfics, much less very many really good ones, luckily I found this one. One thing, though...it's not finished :( I hope you update soon. This story is too good and too well written not to be continued...(It hasn't been long enough from the last update date for me to lose hope).
shallowness chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Sorry! Hit "submit" too soon. I wanted to add that I would love to see where this story went - what George Michael and Maeby do next, and obviously GOB - but I'd urge you to get a beta.
shallowness chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
You ask for love...this is going to be tough love maybe, because this fic needs editing. You're a real story-teller, and you've got the characters and their interaction down (GOB!) but you mis-spell characters' names and there are some spelling and punctuation errors, especially when it comes to dialogue tags, which is confusing. You should try to get a beta reader, and I'd suggest you need to think about the pacing of your jokes, because you are funny, but you don't always let the jokes breathe. Erm, I'm explaining that badly.

For what it's worth, if this does seem harch, I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't think you have potential, and this fic definitely does - I want to find out what George and
Erin Nightshade chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
YA GOB!

BTW, GOB lives with me :D !

Your story is so great! Can't wait to read more!

- -

*Michale walks into kitchen to find me and GOB in front of the toaster*.

Michael: What are you doing?

GOB: Making Pop Tarts.

Michael: I can see that.

Me: We're watching them.

*Pop tarts pop up a second later*

GOB & Me: YA POP TARTS!

*Michael exits kitchen pretending he never went into the kitchen*.

- -
Erin Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
OMG! I LOVE GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB! GOB!

(Rest of Bluth family stare at me. I blush and hide behind Gob).

Gob (to the rest of the family): "Can't you see she loves me?"

Michael: "Who could possibly not love you?" (sarcasm, obviously but GOB doesn't get it.)

Gob: "Not everything is about you, Michael".

(Me and Gob leave. Actually, we go into a closest, thinking it is a exit. We end up making out and stuff o_o )

OKAY REVIEW TIME!

Sorry about the above part. I love ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT ! Especially GOB! Okay, you know this. Your story is awesome and funny. I WANT TO READ MORE! GOOD JOB! XOXOXO TO GOB! :)
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Curious to see where you're headed with this. Hope to see another chapter, but if you want dozens of reviews I'd say this is the wrong place to write.
jasmine ryans chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
it was really great! if possible try and add some romance in there but overall a great story