Reviews for Do you love me?
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Very sweet:)
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aww, this always makes me smile! I've read this so many times that I can't even count, and every time it makes me smile. This is just something so cute.

I love the bitch-jerk thing between Sam and Dean, and this one explains totally why they keep saying it. Of course, they can't say aloud the real thing, but they can say it some other way. This fic is cute tale about how it all began, and I think it works very well.

It seems like I can't say anything sensible... But anyway, I loved this fic. Thank you for writing it.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw. Very sweet. And funny.
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
yay! the beginning of the b%$#h / jerk love :P
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw! That was adorable!
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love that line!

"Is that a way to say you love me?"
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Liked this: "But no one else better call you that." I think that says it all. :)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Utter sweetness. Loved this from start to finish.

Nice one mate!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
mlaspike chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was awesome!
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw that was just so sweet! And damn true. You KNOW that when they say bitch/jerk it's just their way of saying "Hey, bro. I love you." Which is fine by me:) Speaking of which, I think we're do for another "Birk" moment on the show.
Nilah chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw, yeah. That was way too cute to not share.
AWWWWW chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
So cute. I like the thought this is where 'bitch' and 'jerk' came about. *giggles*
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aww that was so cute. its cute how it id kinda like how they say i love you. sam says "jerk" and dean says "bitch"

they are "too cool" to say the words. *rolls eyes* boys...

awesome job
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
great
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Absolutely beautiful Just perfect. This is the first time I've read an account of where our boys B/J ritual of affection came from and I just love your version to bits. I can just see how it could have originated from a such spontaneous situation such as your little scene (we saw in WIAWSNB when it was missing how much it is part of the brothers connection) Loved how you wrote of Dean's deep remorse for causing such damage and little Sam's instant "No one else better call you that" - so true to character. Congrats on this sweet little ficlet.