Reviews for Between Two Worlds
carocali chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
So what is this dream? It seems like it's this horrible circle that Sam can't seem to break from. I'm glad he was able to at least get Dean out of the chair so it didn't feel too real. Egads, how awful! And now Sam seems to have shared it with Carly? This does not bode well...

But thank you for the bit of humor:

"“Wow.” Dean’s eyebrows lifted, his mouth turning up. He was impressed. “Is this me?”

“Yeah.” She pointed at the paper. “And that’s your brother.”

“Well, yeah,” Dean commented, “looks just like him.” He turned the drawing over so Sam could see. Eliza had drawn Dean with a hunter’s cap and jacket on, standing next to a stick-like figure with an enormous, disproportioned head.

Carly giggled. “Go draw another one,” she urged the girl out...

Sam took the picture from his brother. “I look like a candy apple.”"

Oh, the really awful things I could say to Sam being a candy apple, but I'll hold my tongue. I totally laughed out loud with that though. :D

Now you've added an interesting dimension to Eliza - is she autistic? That was quite the 'rainman' she did on the bullets...but I sure don't like how Carly wondered where the other two bullets were. And then you drop the curtain to reveal that the little boy is Carly's, which can only mean, she's the cursed one.

Oh crap!
mycherrypie chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Jesus Christ.

Really, really good. I can't even wrap my head around everything that you threw in this. But you did it so well. I loved Carly fighting Henry. How he died, felt it. And then her.

That was done so well. Wow. The boys and the the hurt from not wanting to do it. Sam. Dean. You followed them both and totally did them justice.

Sam just not being able to handle everything in his lap. You did a great job with him. Dean was so good to him, even as they argued.

Back at the cabin. I cried. I cried, okay? That was tough.

Jesus Christ. Great job.
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Loved your story. I loved the way you used the other characters to mirror the emotions delved into by the brothers. Great job.
mycherrypie chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
Really liked this. Liked how Carly had to even out the shoelaces, liked her convos with the guys.

Really liked this "The door had kicked her ass days ago. She just couldn’t let it go." Great!

Gutwrenching ending and the cliff...

Only one more chapter? You sure you can wrap it up?

I'll wait...
Dianne chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
You really tugged at heartstrings in this chapter and it's very well written. The lead up to the finale of this story has been entertaining and exciting. I have some guesses as to what will happen but will wait to see if it is so. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Can't believe I missed a chapter, bloody real life.

Both chapers were a great read and this one, oh boy, what a cliff-hanger. I love the idea of a family living with a curse like that, well, I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it's such a great story - reminds me of Ladyhawke. Which I love.

The scene where they found the child's body was heartbreaking even though she was a vampire.

I'll be sad to see this one end. Liz x
rosebud98 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Really like Carly. I liked how when Dean was getting his boots on how she was like "I could crush your skull" but she chooses not to. She is a good vampire.

So liked the exchange with Carly and the guys. Liked how Dean wondered if she could... and she was like, 'Oh, yeah.'

Loved how she can see deaths and I love how you dealt with each brothers death and what she saw and what she told them.

Really liked the tie in with Carly having to even clean under the rocks.

And then the killing of the little girl. Darnit.
leahcim chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
LOVED THIS! Really liked how we get to see so much of Carly and how SHE interacts with the brothers. Loved how cool she is and yet how insightful. Please. Please. Don't kill her. I really like her.

You killed the little girl. By her Dad, no less. Damn.

I really liked the beginning, though and how she was so grief-stuck and all she did to Sam was PUSH him. And then Dean trying to decide if he should kill her or not.

Great, great chapter!
Maz101 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
So many great elements to your story. Carly's tragedy. Her ability to "see" the brothers. The anticipation of second-guessing your plan for her resolution (umm...I think they call it closure!).

I liked their questioning of her and her unboastful listing of abilities (especially Dean's unasked, obvious question - Ha!). And her grief. Looking forward to the next.
leahcim chapter 4 . 10/19/2008

So, she is or she isn't? Is she good or is she bad? Friend or foe?

What's up with little Eliza? Is she bad? Hmm...

Nice job with Sam and Dean.

Like how they were going through the checklists in their minds, ready to take her down.

What's up next...
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I've caught up! Wow, this was so sad! The back story - a tragic story- and Sam and Dean caught in the middle! This is going to be hard on the brother's that's for sure! Can't wait for more! Great job on this girl! :0) Claudia
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Another wonderful chapter full of action and mystery! Loved it and I crave more! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Oh wow, the mystery deepens! Who is this woman? Who is she waiting for? What is she? Wow, so many questions- I'm so hooked- but your stories always hook me right off the bat! :0) Claudia
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow, what a chapter! It starts off swinging! Action- limp Sam and protective Dean which I love! Then the heartbreak over the killing of the werewolf who was a child. And a wonderful mystery! Can't wait to read more! ;0) Claudia
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Now we're getting down to the nitty gritty! Poor Cary. Or should I say Carla? I thought she was just drawn to Sam because of his name but the connection seems deeper and then you add on the fact that Sam shot Lucas - rocky days ahead.

Really creative story. I'm so glad you came out of 'semi-retirement' from writing to share this with us.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »