Reviews for Between Two Worlds
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Sam's dream frequence was freaky good. Is that where Carly knows Sam from?

A monster with werewolves - cool.

Oh, and Don't Come Around Here No More is probably my favorite TP song. I think it's the sitar that does it for me.

I'm on to see what other mischief you've gotten into with this story.
mycherrypie chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
You write the little girl pretty cute and pretty creepy, in her own way. Loved the weird thing about the counting.

The brother part was so sweet. Sam crying in the shower so no one would see him. Great stuff.

And still Carly with the OCD. Clever!

Sam "I look like a candy apple." HA!

And then the reveal! YAY! Sounds great!
TraSan chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Eep!

Awesome! The dreams, the legend, all great.

And the brotherly moments? *sigh*

I've been Jonesying for some of those.

Great update.
youthere chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
This story's really fascinating. It has this dream like quality that really pulls you in... I'm looking forward to the rest of it :)
Bethmai chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
That was an awesome chapter. I loved it!

Like I said in my other review - your spot on with the characters once again. This could have been in an episode. Ever thought about sending this to the writers? Haha. I'd love to see this being played out on screen.

Don't take too long to update! :D
rosebud98 chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
OMG. The first part with Sam and Dean when Sam went to the shower and wanting his brother to validate for him. So sweet. And then Sam breaking down in the shower.

Pretty soon, everything was going to be quiet. Lonely. And there’s nothing else that screams louder than that. Loved that line.

Eliza counting the bullets as they whizzed in the air and then the revelation by Carly.

Pretty great ending there... looking forward to the next chapter!
carocali chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Sorry! I couldn't get on the site!

None of this sits well with me. Is she the other werewolf? The bright light? And what about this kid? None of this is adding up and I don't know whether the boys should really trust her! You're making me nervous!

Great tension and storytelling! More please!

:D

Caroline
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Hey hon, yeah I've been moonlighting over on LJ, flexing my writing fingers a little and trying a few new things...but it's awesome to come back here and find you posting a new story, especially one as cracking as this.

Great update. Oh the plot is thickening and I'm loving the way you've set the scene.

I also love the way you have a playlist in your fics, gives me an excuse to check out some new tunes if I haven't heard them before and it's a great feature to your stories.

Liz x
leahcim chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
"A monster."

Can't wait to see where you take this, Blair

Really liking the OCD-thing. I think I know what's up with her, btw.

Great opening segways.
rosebud98 chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Loving the Tom Petty. "It's Good to be King" was so great playing during Sam's dream and when he woke up.

Liked the switching in the beg with the brothers. "And Dean had a timeline to finish-up"

Salt and burn... this one was going to be a bitch.

What I really liked, though was the wolf and how he saw Dean as just being normal, just regular.

You did the .three thing again and I really liked it, too!

The angst with Sam/Dean and Sam wanting to punch him and hug him. Great, great.

Great job, can't wait for more.
Bethmai chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Hey! I found this story a few days ago, and put it on my story alert but forgot to leave a review! Bad me. :O

I'm loving this. I love Carly's character, and her relationship with the boys thus far. Very intruiging. But I don't trust her that much. And you're hitting Sam and Dean's characters out of the park. You write their interactions and characteristics very well. I love this story idea and i'm itching to see what happens next.

I can't wait to read more!
TraSan chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Another awesome chapter!

Looking forward to another installment.
mycherrypie chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
love the tom petty throughout.

I was on the edge of my seat in the first three sequences. Really liked the dream, Dean out in the forest and then Sam back at the house checking the rooms. Really great.

So liked the bit with Sam and Dean and Dean wrapping Sam back up and Sam just wanting to have Dean make it better, but not able to say or do anything about it.

And then Carly coming back into the picture. Definitely weird. Is her daughter the monster? What is up with Carly? Does she really know Sam from somewhere?

Hmm...
lakailah chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Ep! There's something else out there. OMG, I can't wait to see what's going to happen. I'm still trying to figure out Carly and her daughter, especially since she's in there growling. I'm also wondering if the little wolf boy is somehow connected. Another AWESOME chapter. Eagerly awaiting the next (smile)!
carocali chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
There's something very odd about this whole scenario. Carly sure got that place spruced up quickly - which almost leads me to believe that she's not really there and Dean has walked into the Twilight Zone.

But, she does seem to have some knowledge about the hunting community and is willing to help Dean care for Sam, so she can't be all that bad! And she knows about the werewolves (was the little boy her brother, Sam?) and that they're still out there? There's definitely more to this woman than meets the eye.

More please!