Reviews for Cub or fawn?
kat callan chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
This was absolutely GREAT!
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
THIS STORY WAS SWEET! THANK YOU!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
It was good. I liked it all, except for that thing in the last chapter. But I've settled down, writing it out seemed to have worked for me.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Well, I know this story is already done, but I still had to comment on this chapter. I mean, I get why Remus punched Sirius, but it just doesn't sit rift with me. The choice to hide Harry was also Lily's. And not only that, but technically Remus also betrayed Sirius with not believing in his innocence and not trying to get him out. It's fine, and you can think nothing of this review or even think ill of me, but I just wanted to write this out.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I love this
emicattt chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Why must you break my heart like this? /3
kaori and yoshi chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
that story made me sigh happily. i'm into good stories. doesnt matter what they are about just as long as they're good. any type of romance makes me giggly too. so here i am giggling away while i'm typing. - happy typing!
CharmingKarma chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
It's perfect *huggles* Seriously has to be in my top 10 fic list! Thanks so much for putting your time n effort into this a-frikin-mazing piece! A billion amd a half cheers for the ├╝ber author! Narwhal! Narwhal! Narwhal! 3 Narwhals for you also.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
this was a good story
tfobmv18 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Revelation Rebel chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
'"So Snivellus was good in the end...who would have thought?" Sirius mused. He, Remus and Harry were seated on the front steps of Hogwarts surveying the battlefield, now empty. Sirius scuttled closer to Remus and threw his arm around the man who was watching Harry. "See? Told you he would manage okay." "He almost died! What am I saying he did die and came back by a miracle," Remus said shakily hiding his face in Sirius' robes.'

Erm...okaaay.

I was wondering if you could please do a one-shot from this chapter, based on the final battle between Harry and Voldemort from Remus's POV.
Rainbow Engel chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
AHA! I KNEW she was with Kingsley!
Lizzosaur chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
You did a good job.
librarywitch chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Great alternate to DH! Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
Buckwheat Zydeco chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
What a great job you're doing with this story! I sure wish you would finish it. It seems to me there is alot of potential for this story, and I for one woould like to see it finished!

Thanks,