Reviews for Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Does she like crack if she does why did u make her be adopted by the malofys
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Can u tell who adopts it .
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Way too fast. Totally ruins it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You should never.. never write stories !
You are just really wasting your time, as well as ours :X
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
Ugh you turned her into the Hogwarts hipster with her guitar lol
Blitzstrahl chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
I just finished chp.16 and I find it odd that she is applicable for adoption to begin with she's going to inherit the estate and titles of the potters when she turns 17.
screaming-motorcycles chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
did you get that star scene from the night world books, the one with marylynette and ash, coz that book was brill :), so is your story
MoonPrincess623 chapter 31 . 6/18/2010
You are so going to give this to me, right? Just re-reading the last chapter, makes me love Drea more! I have some Snape ass kicking to do!

Girl, you know you could have come to me and I'd have helped...we used to have fun working on this.
angelvan105 chapter 31 . 5/25/2010
aww you sure! DON"T GIVE UP! i know how you feel lost way to keep on writing but keep on trying no matter what! your magical talent is still there! you just keep on search! i believe in you!but you really don't wanted too! i wanted to say that you did awesome job and i still wishes you good luck on your new bright idea i feel you can do anything with your mind to it! so do your best bye!
bananacupcakes chapter 30 . 2/11/2010
Please continue :]
DaBlueArmy chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
great chapter wish you update
DaBlueArmy chapter 29 . 12/13/2009
nice story
fifespice chapter 30 . 11/4/2009
now im mega confused so what lessons is drea gonna give to blair hmm proper ettiquette or dnace lessons or something
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
NO...please tell me she isnt gonna be with draco..please have her with severus please.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 30 . 11/3/2009
You know...I think I am going to go back and edit chapters and send them to you. Maybe I can make the story a little better.

But this is great! I love how it's supposed to be all funny and then at the end it ends on a serious note.

I think the prank should be a spell that has to do wtih the pics...but since I really don't feel like thinking up an actual prank, we should just hint at the spell and pics.