Reviews for On The Plane With Dennis Booker
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Not bad this is funny! Haha, Hamburger! Maybe he should be called "Prude Boy or Kiddy Kop by Dennis
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
how cute
In the Face of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
lol This is awesome. And I like the ending. It's good.
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Once you said DOug instead of Dennis.

Still think it was an awesome story though!

ILJA
The Dandy Lioness chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"Oh well there's only one,it's called Screw Off. I think you've probably heard of it a lot."

Dennis got OWNED.
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this was not terrible in the slightest. actually, i rather loved it. they were both in character and the dialogue was realistic. very nice job!
85crimsonred chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Love it. Even though you accidentally call write "Doug" instead of "Dennis". And the bit about Dennis's dad doesn't agree with the one you get from the spinnoff, but all that doesn't matter. I still think that you did a great job with this!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Ha ha ha ha. Oh, they're fun. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I liked it! Although, Hanson doesn't really swear like that very much. It seemed a little out of character. But anyway, it was funny but also had a good serious part. That is what I call good writing.
LunaCangiante chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
LMAO That was not terrible. It made me giggle alot, especially with the flight attendant that was classic. Very good. It was pretty funny.
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I love when those two go at each other. This was really fun and funny. I gotta admit I would have loved Tom at least to do one dare at the end of the story. Possible Dennis daring him to do something back at the Chapel.
firebunee chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I thought it was too funny! I loved the fact that the two men realize they have so much more in common than they think. Great job and thanks for writing something with no slash in it! I knew you could do it and do it well!

Great job!