Reviews for The Dragon Priestess
chibichibi98 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Damn the last part of the chapter was crazy. I really like that Brooke and Merle are attempting to become friends and that it seems to be working out well. It's cute how Van is actually picturing a life with Brooke and children and it's interesting how close the two of them are already. Update soon!
Jaredin Snow chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
And so the journey begins! Excellent part and a great closing to Chapter 2! Cannot wait to see the beginnings to Chapter 3, I do like the subtle differences you have made, very enjoyable :) I look forward to more!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
interesting story and chapter i can't wait for more. please keep on making the chapters long, i like reading long chapters and in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better. please update and good
luck until the next chapter.
chibichibi98 chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I loved the chapter! I'm glad Brooke and Van are becoming friends. Hope you update again soon!
Jaredin Snow chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Looking good so far! The gravity of the situation starting to sink in with her now...so far away from home with no way to get back, and with someone who dosnt seem to have it has his priority...looking forward to Pt2!
Pixiecropse chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
write more or all hope for humanity is lost please please please at least my humanity is more or less
aan chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Really good story. Looking forward to the next chapter...
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow! Amazing story! I fucking LOVE it! Please continue it:DD
VF chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great story!
cookie3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awesome story! I really like how you write your story,its like the original but still different because of the twins.

Keep working! D
chrystalgoddess chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
hey please update soon, i love your story way more than the actual anime
Dragon Priest P chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
No,no, no no no. Damn... fine! Stupid keep it up.
kimmi0490 chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
o i love your story! keep it up. Can't wait for your next chapter. XD
Sir. Scruffy chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
sweet part of the chapter keep bringing up the rest.
Sir. Scruffy chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
Awesome stuff! Keep writing. I wana see this story get finished