Reviews for Prostitution is the World's Oldest Profession
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
So is he still a hooker after getting with Gary? Or does Gary become like his Sugar Daddy or something?
slaydough chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
hooker!Ash is giving me LIFE. x3
This is so awesome omfg. _
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
cool story!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Loved it! XD
PokeBoys chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I know this is a one shot and its highly unlikely it'll get continued. But pleeeeeease! It's soooo good! I love it. So muuch :p you did a really good job on this story :)
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
The atmosphere of the fic reminded me of Eiri from Gravitation because of the content with the gay love and the smoking. It's a very enjoyable story though and also shocking to read a fic where Ash is a prostitute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I don't judge you. I enjoyed the hooker Ash. It was very good and dramatic.
AngryAngel89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
no judging. if only everyone could make Ash a slut them life would be perfect.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was seriously adorable and I love this! XDD so funny too!

Thank you for making this story! *bows* awesome job BTW! XDD
gnj chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
loved it!
F0R3V3R-L0ST chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I thought it wasn't all that good. you really rushed though the character development and went straight for the hooker sex seane. next time you should try and slow it down a little.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesome story!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 6/8/2009

That puts Ash in a whole new light O_O

Twas awesome x3

You should write more like this xD

XxChocoMelloxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2009 interesting. never imagined ash to be a whore...or smoke. but sometimes its fun to do a fic with OOC-ness. i do it a lot.

but let me tell ya, it was the "prostitution" that caught my eye. i saw it first with my friend and she didnt like it so i waited until i was alone to see it.

Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
e_o Dude.

..stick to writing South Park KK? The atmosphere of the show fits your writing style better.

Now excuse me while I find some brain bleach, kind madame.