Reviews for A Dance, My Lady?
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Simple, sweet, cute...I loved it!

It doesn't hurt that you can put together a proper sentence either. Some of the stories I start reading...and then give up on are atrocious.
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm flailing right now! I had no IDEA you wrote a KelxThom! :O

This was very well-written, particularly for a first Tamora Pierce fanfiction - I know it's not the first one overall, but delving into a new fandom is always a little daunting, I think.

I like how you've portrayed Thom in this, and part of my canon holds that Alanna is constantly trying to set him and Kel up together! And I love that he's taller than Kel (at least he didn't get his height from Alanna, eh?).

And I know this is a strange thing to pick out, but - I also really liked that when Thom mentioned Raoul as a potential suitor, you didn't make her go all "ewww, gross, he's like my father!" on us, but had her just laugh and say "nahhh." An older man and much younger woman was actually the norm in the medieval era, and it always bothers me when people complain that Raoul's a pedophile in KelxRaoul fics. You've made it very matter of fact, and I thank you for that!

This is just loads of cuteness, and everyone was well in-character, which is refreshing. George and Raoul are just adorable, and KelxThom - omg! Awesome story! (:
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
i like it. its funny. :) i would like to see a sequel actually...please?
swoobleswirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Interesting pairing - one I'd not thought of before. Works surprisingly well though - I shall have to consider it more. Nicely written too. Cute.
ed-nunez chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
we need more Thom Kel fics in this word yours was majestic i love Thom and Kel and together even if not in canon are amazing i love how you write bythe way
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was cute. I had just recently fallen for this couple and I can't help but wonder what is going to happen next?

There were a few spots where the grammar seemed off but I was trying hard not to smile too much.

Update soon.
studentofwords chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Yea! A Kel/Thom! This is great!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice story. Kel/Thom is a really interesting pairing.
pharoshyaline chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was cute (not in the Full House reruns way [points if you got the Gilmore Girls reference] but in the "Wonderful Day at the Park" way)

As a fellow author I wish you the best of luck on your next chapter. 95% is daunting.
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hm... this was interesting. Are you planning on continueing it? I'd like to see their relationship develop more... the end was rather anti-climatic.

Lady Mage
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
SO CUTE! i LOVE this pairing! to perfect! make little thoms now...! a whole herd of them!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
very cute!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very cute. There just isn't enough Kel/Thom fanfiction out there.
serendipityirony chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This is a nicely constucted episode. I apprecitated the retraint of description that added, to instead of overwhelming, the story.
Lela-of-Bast chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I think this is the first time I've ever read a KT story, and I really liked it. Very good work!