Reviews for Life Flutters By
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh wow! That was epic! PLEASE WRITE A FOLLOW ON I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! ;D
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
As long as there is stilleven a faint heartbeat there's a chance he'll live, Dean you just need to hurry and get Sam to a hospital as fast as you can , or call 911 and wait on an ambulance
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
you killed me with this fic...

I loved this line: "Primal Screams from both brother stripped the room raw."

stripped the room raw...awesome line.

S.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
FEE! You should run with this little fic and turn it into a full story. It would be amazing my friend.

So sorry to hear about the laptop. Tech guys can be really stupid when they're supposed to be smart.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ouch! I like the way you describe Sam just before he falls, pain lines in his face and coiled fists, that part. Really intense. I also really like your choice of 'papercutting' to describe the knife going into Sam in AHBL.
Becci chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hey, I know how you feel my laptop crashed on me last week and I lost everything, felt like crying.

Loved your fic it brightened me up (well in a sad sorta way!). All the emotions were great and spot on. A nice little read overall
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Jesus, Mary, and The Winchesters...I swear to god...you made me blubber a bit with this one, but then again *thats just par for the course with you*! Damn it all to hell, but with a promt like 'flutter' I was *not* expecting this. At all. Not even close.

Dean...and Sammy...and lilith! OMG that b.i.t.c.h. how could she do that? i mean obviously i know how she *could* but...o...::whimpers::

Tears trickled down his neck as he thrashed pinned to the wall.

Anything for Dean, he doesb't desereve this...no.

Sam's heart forcefully clenched, head thrown back as a scream tore from his throat, desperate and choked, Dean's name still a plea on his lips.

you...i swear...

::curls up in chair and cres::

oh...and apparently...those ict people are evil no matter where you are cause they did the same damn thing to me! the fics i started back in season one and two...some of them have never been finised cause of them wiping out my hard drive...and im so sorry about the pic of your friend love...thats horrible...and this fic still making me cry...

least i've got a exbuse no for a break from my social problems paper.

sorry for the obscenly long review dear

::goes to find tissues::