Reviews for On Seeing Tonks After Being Away
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very sexy! Ending was cute. Loveddd it. :)
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
ooh, that's definitely hot werewolf sex. they talked a bit oddly, but definitely well written. and i liked his preference of doing things muggle-style.
HeatherRiddle chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Well wasn't that just a pretty little excuse to have a Dirty Talking Remus? It was yummy in a super white-trash kind of way. I loved it and hated it at the same time and in equal measure. So there's that. Nice work...good and grimy for sure.

sylvanius chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very sexy Remus, you don't usually see fics with him being that forward, good job!
the-purple-black chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
God I love the way you write this. Fantastic, shall definately favorite it. But can I give you a tiny bit of constructive critisism? Sorry, I don't do this alot. But, Dora, at the begining, seemed too . . . grown up and mature to me, not like the young lively Tonks in the books more older like a motherly figure. Sorry if this offends you just giving my opinion.

I loved the story and the theory of what Remus is like after his change and the whole light in the window thing . . . god I think this is the longest review I've ever written! haha . . . -Favorites- ;)
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Cool idea and thanks for writing.
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
*chokes* I didn't think I could ever read a story that wasn't slash that was that hot. I am definetly a slash girl when it comes to graphic sex scenes but this might just change my mind. That was AMAZING. Like I can't even express it. Amazing. I could definetly see Remus acting like that after changing too and then kinda regretting it. But that was just wow. ] Great job.

Flo M Nimo chapter 1 . 10/13/2008