Reviews for Touching Infinity
GreyHighlander chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Nolaquen265, words fail me. I just stumbled across this fic on a random Digimon search, and I realize it's a few years old, but I have to say it blew my mind. And I get it. Unless I'm totally off, I think I know exactly what you're getting at here, and I've never seen it done so beautifully in ANY work of fiction, ever. It hit me on a personal level. I don't know what else to say. I just felt compelled to say it. I hope you keep writing, because you have a special gift to bring to the world. I mean that.

Thanks,

GreyHighlander
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was epic, you really know how to get to heart of Takato... it's something I've never been able to do... Do you think you could do one for Rika and Henry, I'd enjoy them... especially a Suzie one...

Frozen Twins

Betamon X

Gomamon
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Heh. I remember something that came out of the first Star Trek movie in which a character mentions that at some point we all go down this road looking for something more, and knowing something greater is just over the horizon if you look for it (however fleeting it is). At the same time I've noted that I've yearned for older times where things were much simpler, but growing up often forces me to be confronted with that aspect of life that makes the past constantly be just that; the past and ultimately what can never be reached again. At the very least, both the sense of eternity and the infinite, as well as the fleeting and finite, is what I get in this story. Pretty good. Reads like poetry. :P

'Till next time then. Later.

-Crazyeight
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
It's...bizarre, but also rather poetic. An interesting look at things, even if it can be a bit bewildering along the way. A very unique fanfic.

Keep on writing!