Reviews for Redux
zafnak chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Would you believe...years? Bwa ha ha ha!
Dave 32 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
I hope you come back to this story someday.

I guess didn't want to leave Owen alone.
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Weeks please! :) This is really really good! You are,without a doubt, one of the best writers on this damn site! Please keep writing!
soulman3 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
This story is okay.
chrisATD1 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Cool challenge idea. I don't think anyone's ever used that before.
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Great update. Been looking forward to one of those. :D

Anyway, awesome awesome chapter as always. Can't wait for the next update.

Cheers,

- Trish
StarReader86 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Glad that you updated. The part about Izzy leaving with Owen when he got voted off was funny. And the part with DJ and Heather at the end sounds intriguing, are you going to make them a couple (please say yes _)?

I like the story so far, but Heather seems kinda flat. I'm hoping her character changes some throughout the course of the story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
BrrrlJa303 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Pretty awesome fic! I love Heather-centric stories. It's great so far, and Chris cracks me up!
almostnormal94 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
please update! i love heather-centric stories.
StarReader86 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Other than the occasional F words (and its only b/c I don't care for profanity, but that didn't keep me from reading this), this Heather-centric stories is one of the best I've read so far!

I like how there was still the old Heather in some of the scenes, but for the most part, she isn't as mean or as cruel as she was in the series. I'm hoping that the producers will display your character portrayal of Heather in the season 2: Total Drama Action, b/c of all the characters, she is the one that I hope shows some growth.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who actually LIKES Heather. If you look past her mean character, even a non-fan could respect Heather for being strategic, a leader (way better than Courtney was and Gwen & LeShawna did listen to her on the Screaming Gophers team), and for using one's strengths/weaknesses to her advantage. I didn't mean to go so much into detail, but I think Heather deserves much more credit than she's been given.

I liked the short DJ/Heather moment in the first chapter. This pairing is one of my favorite non-canon TDI pairings.

Anyways, I'm soo looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
Dave 32 chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
I hope there's more chapters.I'm not sure I like Chris and Heather pairing in this seem from the first chapter,DJ was more nicer and trying to talk to like Cody did with Gwen in the first season.
Sera chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
I really like your story so far.

Something about the syntax and structure of the story gives it a very melancholy mood. This isn't a bad thing - it really fits considering it's Heather-centric and how nobody really trusts or likes her.

The Courtney/Duncan tidbits were adorable. _

Can't wait until the next update! :)
Life.GetOne chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I am one of those people who dislike, but don't hate Heather. Yeah she keeps things interesting but she's still a pretty mean person. For you to make me think otherwise and actually make her likeable in my eyes proves you're a very gifted writer.

And is there some chemistry going on between Heather and DJ, because I know in another fic your wrote, there was. I'd still be a frequent reader of your story if they were to be a pair or not.

Keep up the mind-blowing work!
Shinjiru Kokoro chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
-whistles-

Wow. I'm definately looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Your writing was well-developed and the chapter flowed-it also left a lot of unasnwered questions, which I am eager to have answered in future updates.

And deep down, despite all the crack-comments people make about her, everyone likes Heather. Because, really, what would the show be without all her conspirings?

Great job!

~Kat
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was amazing. Update. Like right now.

And I totally don't blame you for liking Heather, she keeps things interesting.

- Trish