Reviews for Revival, Deceit & Change: A What If Story
larryjc chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
I still like the plot despite the random and almost impossible power-ups granted to the kids.
larryjc chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Another random new power, another Neji BS fight and win (with all the ideology and the almost unrealistic way of winning).
larryjc chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
So, Shin literarily played with her throughout the match and could have killed her a few times, then Kei hits him once which wasn't even enough to stop him from fighting and she wins the match?
What universe does that happen?
larryjc chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
While the plot is good, the characters are too OP and their powers seem to come randomly to make them look good not because it should occur.
Like having wood release. It is a Kekki Genki which means without the right bloodline, you need some weird Orochimaru experiment to have it.
Gaara can control sand because he has a tailed beast that can do so inside him, so no one else can unless they have the tailed beast or go through some weird experiment like the 3rd Kazekage did.
And a few more are still in the story.
larryjc chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
No Chidori without Sharingan. Kakashi won't have taught her chidori without her having Sharingan. It is a suicide mission without it.
mischeif maker chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Eeeeeeekkkkk please update soon and please don't make itachi gay. Pretty please with cherry on top
hama431 chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
i love the story
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
This was an epic fanfic! I loved it :) I don't even like Sak/Sasu fics, but this was wonderfully written! And I love Kei _
inquisitive chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
Please Please Please send me a copy of KMI. I love that story! Want to read it again. Gladperidot aol. com :D Thanks
5000psi chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
soooooo...what happened with ryu's fight an the rest of shin's team an the third member of the leaf/sand team you made the finals hella short wtf
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's nice. Just one problem I had though - they're 13! That's a little too young for true love. But its an important plot device, so it's fine. Good job!
Haven chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Wow, love this story. The confrontation in the Hokage Tower was amazing. Hinata's lucky Sakura didn't kill her -SAKURA RULES
S.R.457 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
holy...shit... THE WAS EPIC!
CheaaDhatBee chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Touching... But I cant EVEN lie I did laugh like 2 times... MaybeFiveOrSix. But great and... Touching lol.
Sakura.Uchiha.26 chapter 29 . 2/5/2012
is the sequel out yet? i cant find it!