Reviews for Revival, Deceit & Change: A What If Story
theeuniverse chapter 22 . 9/19
The power ups really are ridiculous but this chapter's nice.
theeuniverse chapter 17 . 9/19
Gotta say: this is my favorite chapter so far. I mean, don't get me wrong I love Kei and Nardo and everyone else but I miss sasusaku interactions.
theeuniverse chapter 14 . 9/19
Finally! Some sasusaku interaction! Kyaaaa. Sakura proposing is so cute! 3
he's become very out of character...but i still like the story.
so sasuke and sakura couldnt get their daughter back for 12 years! thats just sad. really sad. they missed out on their child growing up and kei doesnt even know the truth. hows she gona handle knowing who her real parents are
larryjc chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
I still like the plot despite the random and almost impossible power-ups granted to the kids.
larryjc chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Another random new power, another Neji BS fight and win (with all the ideology and the almost unrealistic way of winning).
larryjc chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
So, Shin literarily played with her throughout the match and could have killed her a few times, then Kei hits him once which wasn't even enough to stop him from fighting and she wins the match?
What universe does that happen?
larryjc chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
While the plot is good, the characters are too OP and their powers seem to come randomly to make them look good not because it should occur.
Like having wood release. It is a Kekki Genki which means without the right bloodline, you need some weird Orochimaru experiment to have it.
Gaara can control sand because he has a tailed beast that can do so inside him, so no one else can unless they have the tailed beast or go through some weird experiment like the 3rd Kazekage did.
And a few more are still in the story.
larryjc chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
No Chidori without Sharingan. Kakashi won't have taught her chidori without her having Sharingan. It is a suicide mission without it.
mischeif maker chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Eeeeeeekkkkk please update soon and please don't make itachi gay. Pretty please with cherry on top
hama431 chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
i love the story
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
This was an epic fanfic! I loved it :) I don't even like Sak/Sasu fics, but this was wonderfully written! And I love Kei _
inquisitive chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
Please Please Please send me a copy of KMI. I love that story! Want to read it again. Gladperidot aol. com :D Thanks
5000psi chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
soooooo...what happened with ryu's fight an the rest of shin's team an the third member of the leaf/sand team you made the finals hella short wtf