Reviews for A cafe
Mandarins chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I remember reading this a long time ago, and I searched for it for a a WHILE. but it was worth it!~

it was cute! the characters were acting completely natural. I mean, I could totally imagine Pit working at that cafe to help the older lady.

OMFG. Are you Filipino too?~ :D.
I'X'A Wolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i love the pitxzelda pairing, they're so cute ! and "great helper" fit pit's personality, are you planning on making a sequel to this ? like zelda visiting the cafe again ?
HeartfulPeach chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is truly a great fanfic! I was laughing everytime you mentioned the poor toads XD Seriously an amazing work!
crystaldrops14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Pit's so cuteX3 I feel sorry for Peach's toadsX3
Own.Little.World chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow, I really liked it! You should really make this a two-shot!
Alone-by-the-Waterlilies chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
:D

Yay! Good job!

In my opinion, this is one of your better stories, and the PitxZelda moment is too cute. A bit small, but overall, adorable!

About the sharing things with eating, do you do that as well? I thought it would make a good question, because i could care less. I picked up the habit one day when i was really hungry (left my lunch at home), so at lunchtime at school, i just grabbed one of the lunches of the boys in my class and ate it. It was a thermos lunch, so i used his fork. I know, brave much? :D (i'm joking)

Anyway, after that, when i was still hungry (it's not that i like eating, just that i was HUNGRY), i would just grab a lunch and eat it. My classmates are used to it to. It doesn't just apply to utensils, it involves food as well (sandwitches, apples, etc...)

Just something i wanted to say. totally random, but yeah.

LUVVED THE STORY, I'M GOING TO TRY MAKING A ONE SHOT TOO!:D

YOU'RE THE BEST, KEEP WRITING!
Sweswe chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Thank you for writing this. it was very enjoyable. I really liked how you included an everyday situation (with the used fork). It was very clever and made for a good plot for a one-shot.

You portrayed the characters well also, which makes me like it even more.
Rowap-Berry chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Heck, I always thought that Pit was gay...

But I'm fine with ZeldaxPit, I always thought that PeachxPit was good too...