Reviews for Eyes of A Child
syd92 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
yeh continue!

i do think that there wasnt really enough build up to vernon's abuse of harry, it could have been split in to two chapters, but thats just what i think.

really good start, but what next?

Moromu chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
continue...definitely yes,write more...

I am all ears ( o.k eyes since this is written :_) )
AmandaBurke76 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
please update soon. i look forward to read
Leenniepeennie chapter 1 . 10/10/2008

I liked it, so please continue with your story. Can't wait for the next update.

britt chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
okay like if you don't continue i will probably cry this is super good and so NEEDS to be continued please don't stop!
Circle M chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Yes, please continue, this sounds like the beginning of a really good story! I've added it to my Story Alert list, and I'll be eagerly watching my inbox for the next chapter!
Anbu Fox chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
allisonabcde12345 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
omg i may have to get a tissue box...but yes continue CONTINUE! awesome fic. i believe you have shown the true evil of a family the best anyone has ever done! CONTINUE! continue you mus young one-) one thing though, you mentioned that harry had got a cold, or infection or something like that, I had thought it had mentioned somewhere in the HP series that wizards are immune to infection, diseases, and colds of the alike? I may be wrong though, but whatever you do Continue!:P talking about alerting and adding to all. oh and yes to your a/n at the top yes continue all 3 i think they all have good potential.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3