Reviews for Post Mortem
definestupid chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
It doesn't matter how many times I read this fic, I cry every single time. You're an amazing writer!
Aaww chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I was searching for good Snape/Fred stories (NOT romantic ones) and I found this. Your writing is just beautiful; I can actually picture Fred sitting there sobbing in the middle of the circle of Snape, Lily, Dumbledore and Marauders.

You should write more angst fics, this is just addictive.

- GredandForge4eva,

Peace.

Love.

Fred Weasley
Arya Emrys chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was so sad. I never imagined Fred being so heartbroken. I guess we never really thought about how Fred would feel, we were all worried about George. I can't believe Fred and George were seperated D;
saphirearella chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was such a lovely fanfiction. The fact that Fred's horrible pain could be stopped by the appearance of his twin brother was beautiful, and such an accurate representatio of their relationship. I love how you portrayed the world of death, and it was nice, in an odd sort of way, to see everyone together again. I loved it, and keep writing, because that was splendid.
isxbelv chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really, kind of, sort of, absolutely love how Snape is the one watching Fred. I also really absolutely love this heartbroken afterlife Fred that not many people tend to write about. Great work!
bethaaydee chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was truely lovely.
definestupid chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I couldn't help it, I wept.
Come-Along-Williams chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved it. So bittersweet, and very well written
Gast94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I'm crying right now! The story is so touching, especially the end.

Very well done, I love it!

Also, interseting idea to write it from Snape's POV.
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very good one-shot! Enjoyed the twin angst and then utter completeness at the end. Well done!
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Brilliant. I think this is the best thing I've read on here...Written so skilfully and beautiful. KUDOS.
Hanah Potter chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Sniffle, trying to hold in crying. I love it.
DEACTIVEDUSER chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
My heart .This is so sad...but i love it.I feel like crying fred...
Katrina Puffinstuf chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
this warmed my heart... interesting portrayal of the afterlife. good job :)
mandie2010 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I loved it, I can imagine Fred waiting for Geogre, good stroy.