Reviews for The Arrow 2 Blitzwing's Revenge
NerdOfEverything chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I SHIP IT! You go, Icy! Don't listen to Hot-Head! You and Black Arachnia are meant to be! Good job.
Aliyah-7 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
aksdgjsagdjsagdgsajhsa oh my! 3 Starscream you little...! Starscream is real cupid XD because I'm sure the fragger would be laughing of this. I guess the kiss thing saw it coming but that doesn't matter, I really loved the beginning, when Random is teasing Cold 3 it was beyond cool!

You should write more of these two, few people do D:
EHSparkwoman chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Hehe... Aww cute! Blitzwing would totally react like that! Starscream got what he deserved too! Too funny!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
...
oh, revenge is SWEET...
thid id hilarious! :D
BLITZWINGSMINEplzokaysirD chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
omfg this was amazing lol i love how you got the characters personalities and dialoge dead on!love how Megs ignored the crap outa starscream lol xD
No Longer Desired Account chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
LMAO ROFL

It cracked me up. I could almost literally picture this happening. And Starscream can really live up to his name at times. Love how Icy Random and hothead are arguing and Starscream is like 'what the frag is going on inside his head'. Luv the fic! -
Liana Soul chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
...

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! XD THAT WAS BRILLIANT! I would never had thought of Starscream thinking up the 'kissing to remove the spell' part. It was so funny, and that just made my day. 3
lady-warrioress chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
ROFL! Oh man that last part was hilarious! Poor Lugnut.

lol hehehehee that is so megatron to ignore starscream like that. XD
Sallychan-Stories chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
LOL This was a great sequel! Heehee silly Blitzwing 3 You dog you.

And Megatron's loving affection for his second in need was great too LOL
NeonGhost8 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
this was a very funny series of fanfics

ive just recently began to get into blitzwing and his crazyness and u portrayed him perfectly

good job and keep up the good work!
RubberSoull chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Hahaha epic story XD
The Liar Of Truth chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
oh boy ahahhahahahaha it roxs!
big fan chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
O briliant with a capital B you are a comic genius. Love the way you portrayed the interactions between Blitzwing's personalities and the ending with Starscream had me in stitches. I could actually se this happening in the show. Once again bravo and well done.
Lecidre chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Aww, you did a great job on this fic! This sequel is as great as the first part of "Arrow", I just couldn't stop laughing hysterically while reading all these chapters... Blackarachnia and Blitzwing are absolutely cute beyond words, and Starscream's evil plan is so entertaining! The scene of Blackarachnia kissing a freaked out Blitzwing is such a priceless scene. And I feel so sorry for Megatron - poor Megs, he must be totally stressed out due to all the chaos happening in the base.

Nice work! Love these fics with all my heart! :]
inublitzna96 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
,megatron is a drunk :) the 'cons must drive him into insainty, and he needs to relieve the stress.