Reviews for Stay
darkxwolfxdemon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
awwwww cute )
Silver Night Fox chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I have a request: please write and post the story you mentioned at the beginning of this piece, "In Your Eyes". I am really curious about what would happen next in this situation!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This was really lovely. I liked it! A bit cliche, like you mentioned at first, but still, it was really sweet. And I totally loved the part int he end with Rukia. XD Good work!

Peace Out! _
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
ill be waiting for the next part when you have time that is
musicallady1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This was such a cute one-shot. I love the ending though with Rukia. When the three of them are together, you know you are in for some good comedy between the three. Keep up the great work.
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
awesome story i loved it, keep it up.
AZjanus chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aww, I have a thing for protective!Renji. I think you did a great job portraying his fierce loyalty and determination and also showing a softer side that seemed plausible. And there's probably something wrong with me because delirious Ichigo in pain was somehow very cute. So wrong. But I loved your other fic so I'm super excited that this might be a lead in for another story. Thanks for sharing!
Current Name chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
The ending was funny. :D

But really, I loved the whole thing. It seemed very plausible to me, sweet, but in character.

I hope you post the rest of the story soon! :)
Sage of Velthomer chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Good story!

Reaaly good writing and I really liked that you stayed faithful to the characters personalities.

Look forward to the sequel.

Keep up the wonderful job!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Yayy I'm the first Review! I feel so honored!

This was a really nice story! I loved how well you portreyed Ichigo's personality through his actions. That was wonderful. Renji's affection was also a very nice touch because we all know he can seem rather affectionate towards those he cares about! _

This was also a very humorous ending! Overal I really enjoyed this story and hope your next one is a success!

Kasaki Kihoya! _