Reviews for Funny Traditions
skendo chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Ahhhh :( I have always felt that Ian was quickly forgotten about in the books ... and movie. But I love this end bit :D Cute story :)
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Nice. I don't like football, either but it's fun when all my dads friends and some of there kids come over. Plus there is always a surplus of junk food.
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I'm not familiar with this fandom, but I was intrigued by the title, and you do such a good job of describing your characters that it wasn't a problem at all. I liked "None of this 'yay' crap—you had to growl." So very true. Wooo go Pats. :D
hiddenworldwalker chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
love it. And it wasn't to much fluff
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very good job. I really like the ending, it was perfect! I like the whole thing actually, but I felt the need to comment on the ending. :)
kuro mirai chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I have to say this...when i got to the present when they heard Ian chuckle, I almost cried. That was sort of bittersweet in a way. You're really good.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
loved it
NienkevH chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Love it!:)

Really can imagine how Jack was yelling and Ian laughing about it! haha!:)
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hahahehe, XD I never was one to get excited over it either, but I find it so funny that you'd write a story about it when you don't even like football! I guess when you get a great, original plot like this, you just have to write it.

Loved it, the ending was sweet and I could totally see Jack doing that.
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I could totally see Jack being into American Football. The only problem, she was cheering for the wrong team...Go Cowboys!
beccaleelee chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh Ian! He shouldn't have died!

This was great! Thanks for writing it.

-Becca
Schizophrennic Muffin chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is really ironic. I was just looking for random AR fanfics to read and I found this one. And today just so happens to be super bowl sunday. But I'm a big Eagles fan. And they almost made it this year! *insert word(s) of choice here* Cardinals...Still adorable though. I did enjoy it.

Book
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
that last bit hurt, because i find myself fonder of ian than i should be. but this was very cute.

cd
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh, that's so moving, and I think you painted a really believable picture of Jack here. Just one thing. We don't have sidewalks in England, we have pavements. Just in case you ever need to know.

But really. I loved it.
Wolfmonster chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Aw! I loved it - sweet and funny :P

The bit about 'growling' made me laugh so much! Are you going to write another oneshot?