Reviews for Highly Allergic to You
Peculiar Daze chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

PLEASE!
writesinthunder chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
is it safe to assume that your not updating this anymore? It was really great, though.
ScreamForSOH chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
im assuming that since it has been a year since you updated this that it has been discontinued, so i just wanted to say that its really quite good and i love the concept. While there is a bit of awkward-ness from the high school setting it seemed to have been working well enough and the characters were enough to make up for it. I hope that you started it up again some time or restart it in another setting you are more comfortable with. Good work.
Twister Atma chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Review time! so tired but still reading and reviewing ur fanfiction. fantabulous! wait did i say that already? i think i did um... how bout super uber goober duper amazing? yea! that's it! keep this stuff coming it's so greatalicious to read like a feast for the eyes! lol xD
Twister Atma chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
wonderfully fantastical i gotta im starting to love ur work more and more also i need to im running outta awesometasticul adjectives like awesometasticul i'll make more just for u!
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw how cute! i like spring too but i'm like Zexion and hate going outside argh! the pollen it just attacks me and my poor nose i missed a few days of school because of it. i have practically secluded myself from going outside i dont like getting sick or crazy smells! DX they freak me out i dont leave my house EVER! except going to school and taking out the recycling but that's it! no walking the dog no putting clothes out to dry Nada! cant' wait to read the rest! hopefully i wont fall asleep from sleep deprivation i haven't sleep well all week but i will stay awake for ur sake, mine, and more ridiculously long reviews!
reeby10 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
i think i read the first chapter of this before i left but i dont think i left a review... anyway, i like it! hehe zexion is funny when he's confused. and the axel and roxas interaction is just hilarious! haha

reeby
wassar chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I absolutely LOVE this... it's hard to find good M-rated Zemyx that keeps the plot going... but I'm rooting for you!

Keep up the awesome work
Metamorcy chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
I think this is really cute, please contiune
Funeral.Bell chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
.NU.

Tis over, for now. . .

I WANT MORE ZEMYX D

Or I shall torture the living bloodeh hell out of you D

XD

-chants- Update. Update. Update.

Funeral.Bell chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
T0T

I wanna join the club. . .

Don't worry, Zexy. I'm just as sick as you are. . . T-T

YAY! I'm so excited to read the next chapter. -jumps on chair-

Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
YEAH D

A ZEMYX D

Dude, you need more self-confidence. You are awesome :3

And since you already know I adore your elegant stories, time to do what I always to best.

-faving and alert-

terra hotaru chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Ok now I'm writing a review to myself. XD that's fun, no? Thank you for the reviews you guys! I appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed this fic and I hope I can keep entertaining you. With that, I'm out of the way and I'm going to wait for this review alert to come to my inbox. ahaha. XD maybe I can reply it for more fun waitaminute... that makes me sound like a freak.. O.O Oh well.

Thank you!
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
I loved this chapter! It was soo cute- Update soon!
Akarui Siren chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
hehehs... the settings is difficult coz of his sensitive nose?