Reviews for Integra's School Daze
The Night Whisperer chapter 14 . 2/3
You know, I'm really loving the PxI in this chapter. They're just so cute together and I like how Integra seems to relax more whenever she's around him. Although, I kind of feel bad for Alucard because he feels so rejected and abandoned.
The Night Whisperer chapter 13 . 2/3
Holy shit! Enrico has the hots for Alison! What the hell is going on here!? I mean, first you had sweet Steve gushing over her and now you have this jerk-off making a move on her. Can you imagine what would happen if either one of them found out the girl they've been crushing over is actually a guy? Lol :) Just thinking about their reactions, mainly Enrico's, is just to much to bare.
The Night Whisperer chapter 12 . 2/3
So that's how Alucard got stuck with the cat. Now, I know what he meant when he said he had no choice in "Master of Kittens." Only Integra would enforce such a burden upon her dear servant.
The Night Whisperer chapter 11 . 2/3
Ah, it looks like Steve will be helping out the Iron Maiden. I wonder what he's building and how it will help Integra take down her foes.
The Night Whisperer chapter 10 . 2/3
What could this demonic kitty possibly have in store for our beloved heroes!? Will Alison be able to nip this problem in the butt? Will Integra and Pip ever hook up? Will I stop asking so many questions? Maybe. Lol :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 9 . 2/3
Lol :) Integra totally pulled the mom card on Alison. I wonder how she'll fair with the immense boredom that is sure to come.
The Night Whisperer chapter 8 . 2/3
Bad dog! *promptly smacks Baskerville with a rolled up newspaper* No, killing demonic kitties! LOL XD I hope for that cat's sake he doesn't catch up to it.
The Night Whisperer chapter 7 . 2/3
They're both jealous and they don't even have a clue. *pinches the bridge of my nose* Oh, God those two are idiots. I actually feel bad for Steve right now because Alison doesn't give a rat's ass about him. Why is it always the nerds that suffer?
The Night Whisperer chapter 6 . 2/3
Well, damn! Alison sure opened up a can of whoop-ass on those boys! Lol :) I loved how she, inadvertently, became the hero to a bunch of geeks.
The Night Whisperer chapter 5 . 2/3
Oh, shit! This can't be good! Dilan, you just pissed off the wrong vampire!
The Night Whisperer chapter 4 . 2/3
No, Alison not the cat! Anything but the cat! *frantically waves hands and rushes after her*
The Night Whisperer chapter 3 . 2/3
*crosses arms and gives "Allison" a disapproving look* Must you give your master such a hard time? I mean, really? It's no wonder Integra wants to ring your neck right now, especially after this stunt. *her only response is a toothy grin, followed by insane giggles*
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 2/3
Oh, God we have another peeping tom lurking around the school! As if having Alucard there wasn't bad enough! *shakes head in exasperation* Although, I should have seen this coming given the Frenchmen's amorous nature. At least Integra will kick his ass if he tries anything on her.
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 2/3
"Who's on top?" Lmfao XD Oh, Alucard how I love you! Unfortunately, Integra doesn't seem to feel the same way I do. I wonder why that could be. I mean, all you did was threaten her roommate into transferring schools and make her look like an idiot in front of her supervisor. Who could possibly get upset over that?
Skittycreamstar chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Well this is going to be fun. XD
525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »